Twitter: Giants Logan Ryan Feels Sick Injuring Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
it's as I thought when I saw it the other 3 times and yes I just watched yours, no he did not, he grabbed him Dak stiffed arm him to the ground as he's pulling him down. How on the hell do you think he's going to control the momentum of his body when he's going down and being stiff armed at the same time while running at full speed. you're reaching. I know you'll think football players arent human but this takes it to another level...lol
You're in denial and making excuses. Then again, it's expected from a Dak hater. Pathetic.

Dre11

Reaction score
You're in denial and making excuses. Then again, it's expected from a Dak hater. Pathetic.

lol....you look like a fool, all this time you probably was arguing because you thought I was a Dak hater, when in fact, I love Dak, and have defended him since he's been here, but I'm not naive about how he was injured and that the player didn't "throw" himself into Dak. so you're pathetic. have you ever played any real football.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol....you look like a fool, all this time you probably was arguing because you thought I was a Dak hater, when in fact, I love Dak, and have defended him since he's been here, but I'm not naive about how he was injured and that the player didn't "throw" himself into Dak. so you're pathetic. have you ever played any real football.
All State in high school, bud. Independent Semi-pro league. How about you? Benchwarming doesn't count.

PS: The film doesn't lie. You're entitled to distort the truth though. Not everyone can be honest with what the film clearly shows.

Dre11

Reaction score
All State in high school, bud. Independent Semi-pro league. How about you? Benchwarming doesn't count.

PS: The film doesn't lie. You're entitled to distort the truth though. Not everyone can be honest with what the film clearly shows.

again, I played High School and Semi-pro myself, plus been coaching for over 20 years. Semi pro, HS and Youth.
no need to distort anything, the film doesn't show him throwing his body into Dak....period
it's you making sh** up to fit your narritive.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
again, I played High School and Semi-pro myself, plus been coaching for over 20 years. Semi pro, HS and Youth.
no need to distort anything, the film doesn't show him throwing his body into Dak....period
it's you making sh** up to fit your narritive.
You must be a sucky coach if you refuse to see the clear body throwing tackle.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
as i said you're making ish up to fit your narrative. that 100% you already look dumb calling me a Dak hater...lol you're lacking
Sorry but you seriously are way off to refuse to notice the body throwing tackle. Sadly, I know many like you. The buddy-buddy system doesn't always hire the best and brightest.

Dre11

Reaction score
Sorry but you seriously are way off to refuse to notice the body throwing tackle. Sadly, I know many like you. The buddy-buddy system doesn't always hire the best and brightest.

lol...i liken the way you made up the body throwing tackle term...lol we laugh at football challenged peons like you.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Unfortunately Dak's ankle was already imploding when Logan made contact with it. That was gnarly enough but to snap it just not his fault... ugh.

jnday

Reaction score
You can’t tackle a guy at that angle, the way he did and not expect his leg or ankle to snap. The leg doesn’t freakin bend sideways. He had Dak down, he didn’t need to put his whole entire body weight on him and drag him down at that angle. Not saying it was intentional but what in the hell do you thinks going to happen when you do what he did.
It seems like players that won’t go down, like Dak and Dez , gets hurt easily when fighting for that extra yard. It was obvious with Dez, but Dak doesn’t run enough to get hurt, until now.

shabazz

Reaction score
If he’s did it to Brees, Brady, or Rodgers he wouldn’t give a rip......let’s be real

shabazz

Reaction score
as i said you're making ish up to fit your narrative. that 100% you already look dumb calling me a Dak hater...lol you're lacking

The 16 year old girl label. ,”hater” is tossed around here by many of the Dakota fluffers.

A cultural and lazy term to deflect from the real issue. Predictable and childish