Twitter: Giants Logan Ryan Feels Sick Injuring Dak

mcmvp

Reaction score
Wonder if Randy white or Harvey martin, deacon jones and especially jack tatum would have apologized...not being mean or crass..but it is the nature of the game...I felt terrible for Dak,but it's a risk they all signed on for when they chose this profession.

I didn't hear an apology in that clip. I heard a guy that felt bad about what happened. He basically said what you just said...that it's part of football. I'm sure the players you mentioned didn't feel good if a player they interacted with on the field got injured. Feeling bad about the outcome is not the same as apologizing.

Dre11

Reaction score
Truly appreciate his apology. Just wish defenders would stop tackling that way by hanging on to a ball carrier's jersey while coming off their feet and throwing all of their weight on the ball carrier's legs! So many good players have had their careers ended that way.
:mad:

I don't like injuries, but Dal tried to stiff arm him, he has to try and tackle him. that was what he had to grab.

aria

Reaction score
Says the person with absolute 0 class. You’d be throwing a party if it was Zeke who got hurt. You’re a sick person,
That’s about the most ignorant thing I’ve ever heard on here and that says a lot.

Is this considered a personal attack MOD’s? Because if not I’d like to speak my mind which means telling this person exactly what I think of him along with some other wishes.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
That’s about the most ignorant thing I’ve ever heard on here and that says a lot.

Is this considered a personal attack MOD’s? Because if not I’d like to speak my mind which means telling this person exactly what I think of him along with some other wishes.
But you have a Zeke Elliott Voodoo doll.

kid1150

Reaction score
Logan is 5'11" 195, trying to bring down 6'2" 240 in a dead run trying to gain yardage and get's stiff armed. How is he going to bring Prescott down without using his weight as leverage? I am sure if he had to to do over again, he would be more careful and explain to his coaches and teammates why he didn't bring the runner down. Dak Prescott would be the first to admit he is a load to bring down and it's like taking on a FB. It's simply football and this stuff happens every weekend.

Watch that play in slomo and it looks like he could have done it differently, until you look at that at full speed again. I have seen tacklers torque themselves up doing that same tackle.

Wrap-up the runner's legs, maybe? I thinks its easier to grab the jersey as it has more "grab-able" access points versus the runner's moving legs, but still, runners seem to go down a lot when there legs (or leg) are wrapped up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't like injuries, but Dal tried to stiff arm him, he has to try and tackle him. that was what he had to grab.
Nothing wrong with grabbing Dak's jersey. The part of coming off your feet and putting all of your weight on the ball carrier's lower legs is what wrong and should be banned.

Dre11

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with grabbing Dak's jersey. The part of coming off your feet and putting all of your weight on the ball carrier's lower legs is what wrong and should be banned.

he was being stiff armed added to how big and strong Dak was, I don't think he intentionally tried to come off the ground and land on Dak, he's trying to hang on .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
he was being stiff armed added to how big and strong Dak was, I don't think he intentionally tried to come off the ground and land on Dak, he's trying to hang on .
Hang on with your arms. Not your legs. No excuse for throwing your body on any ball carrier's lower legs. Only one result is likely to come out of that: broken leg(s).

Dre11

Reaction score
Hang on with your arms. Not your legs. No excuse for throwing your body on any ball carrier's lower legs. Only one result is likely to come out of that: broken leg(s).

I definitely didn't see him throw his body into his leg, you don't tackle with just your arms. in that moment trying to tackle Dak he grabbed and tried to pull him to the ground, he can't control where his body go as he's going to the ground while also being stiff armed. it was a freak injury.

Dre11

Reaction score
Wrap-up the runner's legs, maybe? I thinks its easier to grab the jersey as it has more "grab-able" access points versus the runner's moving legs, but still, runners seem to go down a lot when there legs (or leg) are wrapped up.

he couldn't get to Dak's legs from his angle

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Hot take their champ.

Do you ever post anything outside of two perspectives? One being posts that state the mundane and overt obvious that anyone with a working brain would notice or your other favorite posting style revolving around the simplemindedly stupid football observations you make with reckless abandon?

Just wondering...

So question Dak or his contract chances and suffer name calling and insults.....standard reaction from many on this forum.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I definitely didn't see him throw his body into his leg, you don't tackle with just your arms. in that moment trying to tackle Dak he grabbed and tried to pull him to the ground, he can't control where his body go as he's going to the ground while also being stiff armed. it was a freak injury.
You ought to rewatch the video. That Giants player clearly grabbed and threw his body into Dak's lower legs in order to bring him down. The video is indisputable.

This type of dirty tackling should be banned and the "tackler" should be suspended from playing for as long as it takes the injured player to recover from such a ruthless and inexcusable "tackle".

Dre11

Reaction score
You ought to rewatch the video. That Giants player clearly grabbed and threw his body into Dak's lower legs in order to bring him down. The video is indisputable.

This type of dirty tackling should be banned and the "tackler" should be suspended from playing for as long as it takes the injured player to recover from such a ruthless and inexcusable "tackle".

it's as I thought when I saw it the other 3 times and yes I just watched yours, no he did not, he grabbed him Dak stiffed arm him to the ground as he's pulling him down. How on the hell do you think he's going to control the momentum of his body when he's going down and being stiff armed at the same time while running at full speed. you're reaching. I know you'll think football players arent human but this takes it to another level...lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

Maybe, just maybe they're still reviewing it & Ryan will get fined.