Giants may fire Garrett

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
He is the OC of the second worst offense in football almost no one in that teams offense has improved except for Wayne Gallman.

Jason Garrett needs an All-Pro at QB to be successful. Which is literally what I would need to be a successful OC.

He sucks. There is, again, almost zero creativity. Judge should fire him because Garrett is terrible at his job.

mardwin

Reaction score
Been without Barkley all year, QB has been in and out of the lineup and just doesn't look very good, receivers in and out of the lineup...no off-season to install everything..it's really hard to judge Garrett this year. He probably gets another.

fine by me...

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Been without Barkley all year, QB has been in and out of the lineup and just doesn't look very good, receivers in and out of the lineup...no off-season to install everything..it's really hard to judge Garrett this year. He probably gets another.
I dont care for JG and he is a dunce, but to be fair their offense was barkely ! thats all they have, and colt McCoy played better than jones lol.
So whether they fire him or not they need to build an offense, because they have no talent at all aside from barkley.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Lol Jerry holds onto this guy for almost 13 years and even the Giants are like nah.

Maybe they will actually let Joe Judge pick his guy now.

Tommy

Reaction score
Vicchiano in this article admitted that nobody in the giants front office has given the slightest hint that Garrett would be fired. This probably just another piece of sportswriter speculation to get clicks on his article. Sportswriters never get tired of doing that and they never mention or admit how many times they're wrong. I don't care about Garrett one way or another but I also don't believe unsubstantiated speculation either.
There is no reason for them to stop doing it. Simply look at the response on this board. Whether he wrote the article because he has proof or if his cat told him it doesn’t matter. You get the same response on this board. People are morons.

Zman5

Reaction score
Yep, Wrestling 80s and before used to be awesome. Can't stand watching it now.

Wresting in the 70's and early 80's were awesome. Managers like Captain Lou Albano, Freddie Blassie to hate and great characters like Ivan Putski, The wild Samoans, Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkof, George the animal Steel, Professor Tanaka and Mr. Fuji, Roddy Piper, Chief Jay Strong Bow, Bruno Sammartino etc.. Brings back lot of my childhood memories

conner01

Reaction score
Is this a joke? Where’s the proof?
Though there’s no indication that Garrett’s job as the Giants’ offensive coordinator is definitely in jeopardy
I love these type of stories
Every coach in the league “could” be fired lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
This is his opinion. I think it’s literally an attempt at a joke.
Everything I've heard on local radio is that they are happy with him.

I'd be stunned if they fired him now.

BS article.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The best part of this thread is people still defending Garrett in another job. LOL.

Not really defending him, just saying that there isn't a whole lot of talent on offense there. He probably will get at least a second year. In contrast, our offensive staff has done a pretty damned good job of holding things together outside of the DiNucci joke. Our patchwork line of 2nd and 3rd stringers hasn't got our backup QB killed. We lost our #1 TE and the #2 and even #3 have stepped up. The WRs have produced really no matter who they have called on, and the running backs are good despite there being no holes to run through.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not really defending him, just saying that there isn't a whole lot of talent on offense there. He probably will get at least a second year. In contrast, our offensive staff has done a pretty damned good job of holding things together outside of the DiNucci joke. Our patchwork line of 2nd and 3rd stringers hasn't got our backup QB killed. We lost our #1 TE and the #2 and even #3 have stepped up. The WRs have produced really no matter who they have called on, and the running backs are good despite there being no holes to run through.

Seems like semantics - make excuses for him, defend him, same thing.

Some people just can't let the notion go that Garrett probably was here too long, wasn't a very good HC and should have been fired long before he was (and technically, he wasn't even fired, that's how pathetic Jerry is, he just let the contract expire). So no matter what happens to Garrett, his fans here will always come up with excuses for him.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Garrett just needs to go be a head coach at some mid level school where .500 is acceptable. He should be able to keep that job for a while.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I never liked Judge I think he is full of himself and insecure the OL was clicking and he fired Marc maybe it is better for JG to leave to Boise State
Judge time in NY won't last either