Giants may fire Garrett

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Idc what is happening in Garrett’s career. Im just happy it has nothing to do with the Cowboys any longer. I still get a tingly feeling knowing he was finally fired.
Instead of rejoicing in that we spend the time bashing Dak and zeke.

GMO415

Reaction score
Here's to Garrett staying on course with the worst offense in the league!

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
That's total BS. Neither golf or nascar have predetermined winners like the fake wrestling has. How many times in the same match is there someone down on his back motionless like he's out cold and the other guy gets on top of him and it goes 1, 2 and then they guy that looked like he was out cold just throws the other guy off him. Or a guy gets hit in the chest with a forearm and he goes down but later is hit with a folding chair and stays on his feet. It's all fake. Now if you like that fake crap fine, but I don't watch it for free on TV and would never spend even a penny to see it live.

You know Abraham Lincoln was a wrestler ;)

stiletto

Reaction score
The real question is, why was he hired in the first place? It's not like he was ever inventive or a genius as an OC...ever....Romo bailed him out so much it is ridiculous.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
You know Abraham Lincoln was a wrestler ;)

I don't know if he was or not. I've never read anything that said he was but if he was I'll bet anything that when he did he didn't wrestle where the winner was predetermined before he wrestled.

catiii

Reaction score
No not at all. The place I go to most often for happy hour and sometimes a little later when the owner's younger brother who is a big fake wrestling fan comes in he gets his owner brother to put the fake wrestling on the main big screen on Friday nights. That then is usually my cue to finish my beer and get out of there unfortunately sometimes I come with a friend and I have to wait until he's ready to go therefore that fake crap is going right in front of me.
I don't go out in public I'd scare everyone out of the joint. But those were the good old days. I wish I could turn back da clock....."Alone" by Toto says it all.