****Giants Skins game thread?****Merged

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
3rd and 10

7 seconds left

Campbell still in the shotgun throws a short pass to Betts who gets the first down.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Neither team looked great except the Giants did early.

You can't look at one game and say they suck. But Campbell is not a championship QB.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Giants D still scary good without Strahan, Osi and others. That doesn't bode well for the East.

Reaction score
cowboys must be licking their chops watching these two teams play. pathetic. giants looked good for most of the 1st but that's it. sad to see such a crappy game to kick off the season.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2235969 said:
Giants D still scary good without Strahan, Osi and others. That doesn't bode well for the East.

They didn't really look that good. Commanders suck a lot. I don't think they will get a win playing like that.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
that could be a big injury depending on the severity at the end of the game on kiwanuka

jchap

Reaction score
bbgun;2235969 said:

Yes I don't know how they shut down such a prolific and unstoppable offense!

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
bbgun;2235969 said:

I'd call that more offensive ineptness than a scary good defense.

Skins just set offensive football back 40 years.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
might be a high ankle sprain for Kiwi

at the end of the game, sucks

but I seriously wish an injury on Antonio Pierce, dont' know if I want it to be career-threatening or not, but that dude is just a dirty player

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
bbgun;2235969 said:
i have no doubt that the giants will still have a very good D but you can hardly use this game as a reference. the skins are flatout horrible from gameplanning to executing. it was pathetic to watch

coogrfan

Reaction score
That was as poor a display of clock management as I have ever witnessed. I had my doubts as to Jim Zorn's fitness to be a HC. Turns out I should have been wondering if he was ready to be an off. coordinator.