****Giants Skins game thread?****Merged

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2235981 said:
I'd call that more offensive ineptness than a scary good defense.

Skins just set offensive football back 40 years.

:lmao2::lmao:

this going to be a long season for the giants.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2235977 said:
They didn't really look that good. Commanders suck a lot. I don't think they will get a win playing like that.

jchap;2235980 said:
Yes I don't know how they shut down such a prolific and unstoppable offense!

Chocolate Lab;2235981 said:
I'd call that more offensive ineptness than a scary good defense.

Skins just set offensive football back 40 years.

:hammer:

btw, I thought Zorn was the magic, QB changer-upper?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by redskins1
Commanders wins 3 more game than last year,makes postseason once again.plays in the nfc championship game against the cowboys,dominates the cowbums on there way to the superbpwl!!:D

zrinkill;2235933 said:

Wow, sounds like you in the politico forum:lmao2:

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There is no excuse for running that much just to say you tried to run the ball. If I was a skins fan...I'd be really frustrated. Heck, being a fan of professional football itself, it was frustrating to watch.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Zorn was a horrible choice for head coach...boy the Commanders really look dumb LOL.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Aikmaniac;2236005 said:
There is no excuse for running that much just to say you tried to run the ball. If I was a skins fan...I'd be really frustrated. Heck, being a fan of professional football itself, it was frustrating to watch.

It was a terrible game hurt my eyes to watch. I knew it would be sloppy but that was just horrible.

jdub2k4;2236006 said:
Zorn was a horrible choice for head coach...boy the Commanders really look dumb LOL.

True but then again the redskisn are a joke of a franchise so I don't think anybody expected anything from them.

Reaction score
I can't blame the loss on Jason Campbell, they had some pretty horrible play calling and terrible blocking up front.

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
An absolute joke of a team. God I enjoyed it.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I hope the Cowboys watched that game (and I'm sure they did) and know that they should come out and plan to demolish the Browns...make a statement.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
the only enjoyment i had watching the game, was watching Aaron Ross play defense.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Biggems;2236055 said:
the only enjoyment i had watching the game, was watching Aaron Ross play defense.
And watching Laron Landry get killed by Brandon Jacobs.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
jwitten82;2236060 said:
And watching Laron Landry get killed by Brandon Jacobs.

Oh man, that was brutal. I almost felt sorry for the guy.

I mean we've got a truck in Barber, but when Jacobs gets going, he just embarrasses people.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2236068 said:
Oh man, that was brutal. I almost felt sorry for the guy.

I mean we've got a truck in Barber, but when Jacobs gets going, he just embarrasses people.

yea Landry looked like he took a shotgun to the chest on the play.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I bet NFL teams are going to start removing the cha-cha from their offseason programs, because Jason Taylor was a human skidmark on the strongside. McKenzie made him his prison wife.

I actually like Clinton Portis a lot as a person and a player, but his body language just gives away that he has absolutely no confidence in his head coach or his offense.

Pabst

Reaction score
Yea, that was pretty nasty. Landry had a good game though. But, damn, if "Jacked Up" was still airing, he'd be the headliner.

Pabst

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2236075 said:
I actually like Clinton Portis a lot as a person and a player, but his body language just gives away that he has absolutely no confidence in his head coach or his offense.

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. When I saw him "coaching" Zorn on the sideline, I chuckled. By the end of the game, especially in the last five minutes, I knew where Portis was coming from. That was a horrible coaching job.