Giants totally Own Us. Slapped us Around and Took Our Lunch Money

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I wouldn't say we were slapped around. The Giants have a good defense. Weather conditions. Bad play calling. Our defense can't hold on to interceptions. Field goal hitting the cross bar. We just lost. Plain and simple. They didn't dominate us at all.

What game did you watch? Their defense THOROUGHLY dominated us all game long.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
10-7 is not smacking around anybody. We missed a fg they didn't

Typical Giants/Dallas game. Always comes down to one fluke play ... For us this time a 55 yarder that hits the cross bar, and Dez clearly not in the game , falls on one pick, doesn't see the route on another int, and also dosent see that Dak wasn't going for Witten, the ball was coming
in the hole to him.

Hopefully we will wake up from this

Dorsett33

Reaction score
What game did you watch? Their defense THOROUGHLY dominated us all game long.
DOMINATING means....all aspect of the game. Our defense played just as well if not better. So....they did not DOMINATE and SLAP us all over the field. Their defense played well. And so did ours...smh

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
[QUOTE="NextGenBoys, post: 7056358, member: 6227" No creativity in regards to play calling.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The game plane on (offense) was vanilla. Probably wise to try and play it safe but it cost them the game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
our dominant ol was not dominant, EE was shut down, pressure on dak, dak horrible on most throws, dez fumbles on what could have been
a late scoring drive.
WR covered tight all night.

giants defense was just a little better in a defensive game.
people slam dak, but eli only had the one td, and both teams awful on 3rd down.

This is a good wakeup call for the dallas team and offense.

I thought dak should take off and run more if no one open, but he didnt even do it one time.

also play calling and personnel use and game plan not good, so we were out coached too.

At the end they said we should decline penalty, but jg did not and punt was downed at the 3.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Typical Giants/Dallas game. Always comes down to one fluke play ... For us this time a 55 yarder that hits the cross bar, and Dez clearly not in the game , falls on one pick, doesn't see the route on another int, and also dosent see that Dak wasn't going for Witten, the ball was coming
in the hole to him.

Hopefully we will wake up from this
Its a lost it happens. That being said we beat giants in the playoffs if we meet again. They aren't beating us 3 straight times just like we didn't in 07

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
our dominant ol was not dominant, EE was shut down, pressure on dak, dak horrible on most throws, dez fumbles on what could have been
a late scoring drive.
WR covered tight all night.

giants defense was just a little better in a defensive game.
people slam dak, but eli only had the one td, and both teams awful on 3rd down.

This is a good wakeup call for the dallas team and offense.

I thought dak should take off and run more if no one open, but he didnt even do it one time.

also play calling and personnel use and game plan not good, so we were out coached too.

At the end they said we should decline penalty, but jg did not and punt was downed at the 3.
Dak tried to run but giants were all over him

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Why isn't Dak using his legs? He has running talent, I'd like to see him use it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
it is a bummer, but we had to lose sometime, and I think it may help the team to lose one, and show them they cant just show up
and play and automatically win.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Giants scored once right? How much lunch money did the Cowboys have?

Last time I checked you cant score 10 points on one play, so not sure how you get that they scored only once.

You know FGs count towards points, right?