Giants totally Own Us. Slapped us Around and Took Our Lunch Money

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Why isn't Dak using his legs? He has running talent, I'd like to see him use it.
yes , I was hoping all night he would drop back, and then if open take off and run, but evidently coaches dont want him to do that lol..

It would have frustrated the defense.

Reaction score
Before the JPP injury, I saw this coming.

After the injury, I thought we had it locked up.

Shocked at how bad we got dominated. Dak was nothing short of awful. Coaching was abysmal as well. No creativity in regards to play calling.
would like to think a punch in the nose is something that could end up helping this young team. Yes, Dak was rookie like tonight but the panic by many is a bit much. Some adversity could do this team some good.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
would like to think a punch in the nose is something that could end up helping this young team. Yes, Dak was rookie like tonight but the panic by many is a bit much. Some adversity could do this team some good.

Good point, but still. The offense has looked awful the last two games.

Kind of like the 2007 team that had the wheels fall off the offense late in the year.

We have a rookie QB who looked like a rookie tonight.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
yes , I was hoping all night he would drop back, and then if open take off and run, but evidently coaches dont want him to do that lol..

It would have frustrated the defense.
There were several times it looked like he had a lane to run, but stayed back and tried to force something down the field. This was a frustrating game to watch.

wilfred

Reaction score
they took it to dak tonight
tumblr_inline_nb51e7jLlD1t04puq.gif

Reaction score
Good point, but still. The offense has looked awful the last two games.

Kind of like the 2007 team that had the wheels fall off the offense late in the year.

We have a rookie QB who looked like a rookie tonight.
Agreed.....Dak was poor last week too. But the oline, coaches, Dez....they need to step up too. Similar to previous Romo campaigns, putting success solely on Dak's shoulders will definitely have similar results.

Last edited:

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
The Giants D dominated the Cowboys' O and the Cowboys' D dominated the Giants' O. There were INT's left on the field for the Cowboys and a couple of plays that could have ended up as TD's for the Giants. This was a classic NFC East game straight out of the 80's/90's. This game won't impact the Cowboys too much as I still expect them to clinch homefield within the next two weeks. This win for the Giants puts them in great position for a wildcard. And who knows, maybe a third meeting in Dallas.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Agreed.....Dak was poor last week too. But the oline, coaches, Dez....they need to step up too. Similar to previous Romo campaigns, putting success solely on Dak's shoulders will definitely result in similar results.

I get what you're saying. But most of this loss falls on Dak. Dez fumble was big, but we got shut down all night because Dak couldn't handle a blitz and make an accurate throw, and the coaches couldn't adjust to what NYG was bringing.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Typical Giants/Dallas game. Always comes down to one fluke play ... For us this time a 55 yarder that hits the cross bar, and Dez clearly not in the game , falls on one pick, doesn't see the route on another int, and also dosent see that Dak wasn't going for Witten, the ball was coming
in the hole to him.

Hopefully we will wake up from this
Well said:bow: