Giants totally Own Us. Slapped us Around and Took Our Lunch Money

dallasdave

Reaction score
they took it to dak tonight
tumblr_inline_nb51e7jLlD1t04puq.gif
:lmao2:

Reaction score
I get what you're saying. But most of this loss falls on Dak. Dez fumble was big, but we got shut down all night because Dak couldn't handle a blitz and make an accurate throw, and the coaches couldn't adjust to what NYG was bringing.
yeah....many many times tonight I was scratching my head on his poor choices and ugly throws. Not saying your argument is put in Romo but the growing thought here that he's the silver bullet to get us to the next stage is a knee jerk. We've seem Romo smothered many times by pressure.

I think you hit it on the head with coaching adjustments. Has always been a challenge for Garrett and co and think it's rearing its ugly head now. Unless Dak completely craps the bed the next couple weeks, if we demote him, that could really hurt him longer term.

Reactions: BAT

ShiningStar

Reaction score
This was Daks first icy field and the caoching staff did not make it easy for him. Beasley and Zeke were doing good and Garrett and Linehan got away from it. Everytime something works for us, boom we drop it. Play what the field gives you. It was an icy field and Dak doesnt know that environment. I am not mad at him, Dallas shoudld have played what was working.

Reactions: BAT