Giants totally Own Us. Slapped us Around and Took Our Lunch Money

ragman

Reaction score
10-7 is not smacking around anybody. We missed a fg they didn't

I agree. Did you see the stat sheet of the game? Both teams gained 260 yards of total offense. They hit the long pass to Beckham. That was the key play of the game other than the FG.

beacamdim

Reaction score
I agree. Did you see the stat sheet of the game? Both teams gained 260 yards of total offense. They hit the long pass to Beckham. That was the key play of the game other than the FG.

Ok. But I kept hearing all week that we were going to wipe them off the field, and that Week 1 was a fluke. Maybe the real story after 1-point and 3-point games is that these teams aren't so far apart?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
But we also had a huge pass go for a TD. The way I see it we dropped 4 interceptions and missed our FG (not blaming Bailey) that was the difference. Stat line was almost identical

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I get mad every time I read the thread title. To be do helpless that someone can take anything they want from you without any repercussions makes me mad.

I got jumped by three 4th graders every day when I was in second grade. Every single day. They would slap me, beat me, kick me in the stomach, dump everything I had outta my backpack and into the street and a couple of times while I was on the ground looking for my glasses, they throw their bikes on top of me. Every single day for two years.

I tried to fight back, and did every single time. But I was smaller, skinnier,many weaker than they were. Nobody helped me. No adults even stopped it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
2007 Dallas owned NYG in regular season but unable to beat them a 3rd time when it counted the most. Count me as one who does not care if at some point the Cowboys have to face the giants a 3rd time this season

dallasdave

Reaction score
I get mad every time I read the thread title. To be do helpless that someone can take anything they want from you without any repercussions makes me mad.

I got jumped by three 4th graders every day when I was in second grade. Every single day. They would slap me, beat me, kick me in the stomach, dump everything I had outta my backpack and into the street and a couple of times while I was on the ground looking for my glasses, they throw their bikes on top of me. Every single day for two years.

I tried to fight back, and did every single time. But I was smaller, skinnier,many weaker than they were. Nobody helped me. No adults even stopped it.
That's when you needed a boxing pet Roo.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
If there's a player you would stay with all the way, regardless of how well he plays, then I'm pretty sure we have identified "your" guy.
I'm with anyone but the one that's choked for years. The new one has 4 years, just like I gave Romo. I hope that clarifies things.

Romotil45

Reaction score
Dak looked scared as hell

Yes Dak did look confused and very uncomfortable on the field at times but that's pretty common for Rookies. Whats not so common is how calm n relaxed n confident he seemed in his post game press conference which speaks more to me. He definitely has the intangibles to be successful he just lacks the experience right now to lead this team on a deep playoff run.

Romotil45

Reaction score
welp that game pretty much sucked.....we wasted the best effort our D has put forth in years......Dak finally looked like a youngster....BUT we are still in the driver seat for hfa...

Daks been great for a Rookie but don't kid yourself he's looked like a Rookie game manager all year. Dak has not been carrying this team that OL Zeke and defense are.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Daks been great for a Rookie but don't kid yourself he's looked like a Rookie game manager all year. Dak has not been carrying this team that OL Zeke and defense are.

Give it a rest Dak has made several big plays this season to help this team win games and is very much a reason for this team success. I'm sorry you are not getting your way there fore you come here to vent and pout but some of these post are beyond silly. Zeke clearly has been a factor as has the OL much like Murray and the OL were big for Romo in 2014. Only a few clowns here can't see what so many who cover the NFL see in Dak.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

Don't you wish you'd run into them today?

Romotil45

Reaction score
yeah....many many times tonight I was scratching my head on his poor choices and ugly throws. Not saying your argument is put in Romo but the growing thought here that he's the silver bullet to get us to the next stage is a knee jerk. We've seem Romo smothered many times by pressure.

I think you hit it on the head with coaching adjustments. Has always been a challenge for Garrett and co and think it's rearing its ugly head now. Unless Dak completely craps the bed the next couple weeks, if we demote him, that could really hurt him longer term.

No what's going to hurt him is to put in a position he's not ready for and expect him to be successful. It's not fair to put him out there with a healthy Romo on the bench. If they were going to do this they should have traded Romo before the deadline. His whole career people will say remember that year we had a chance to win the SB and Romo was on the bench ? It's going to get ugly before it's over.

Romotil45

Reaction score
This was Daks first icy field and the caoching staff did not make it easy for him. Beasley and Zeke were doing good and Garrett and Linehan got away from it. Everytime something works for us, boom we drop it. Play what the field gives you. It was an icy field and Dak doesnt know that environment. I am not mad at him, Dallas shoudld have played what was working.

On ice on the field ? lol it was cold it wasn't icy.

Romotil45

Reaction score
Give it a rest Dak has made several big plays this season to help this team win games and is very much a reason for this team success. I'm sorry you are not getting your way there fore you come here to vent and pout but some of these post are beyond silly. Zeke clearly has been a factor as has the OL much like Murray and the OL were big for Romo in 2014. Only a few clowns here can't see what so many who cover the NFL see in Dak.

I'm not talking Dak down Russell Wilson was a Rookie game manager so was Big Ben they too made plays but no one believes they are not better now with EXPERIENCE. That's my point. And no one believes that if Dak continues to improve he won't be better in 10 yrs. That being said you have a 10+ vet with the 3rd highest QBR on the bench. The difference ? Beg Ben n Wilson did not have a top ten QB sitting.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not talking Dak down Russell Wilson was a Rookie game manager so was Big Ben they too made plays but no one believes they are not better now with EXPERIENCE. That's my point. And no one believes that if Dak continues to improve he won't be better in 10 yrs. That being said you have a 10+ vet with the 3rd highest QBR on the bench. The difference ? Beg Ben n Wilson did not have a top ten QB sitting.

and Dak has a chance as a rookie to gain valuable experience in post season or are we to wait until next season or the season after in which he will be able to get that experience? Dak is the starting QB people need to understand that he is not filling in, he is not the backing up he is the starting QB and if people do not like it so be it. Romo has been very good but how many NFC Championships? NONE how many SB NONE he has 0 experience in those type of games and he has also failed in big games so this notion he is the only one who can save the day? BS based on what? Has he threw critical ints in big games you bet he has, has he made mistake you damn right he has. I love the guy but I will not dump Dak out of some loyalty, Dak got us here he has earned this

Romotil45

Reaction score
and Dak has a chance as a rookie to gain valuable experience in post season or are we to wait until next season or the season after in which he will be able to get that experience? Dak is the starting QB people need to understand that he is not filling in, he is not the backing up he is the starting QB and if people do not like it so be it. Romo has been very good but how many NFC Championships? NONE how many SB NONE he has 0 experience in those type of games and he has also failed in big games so this notion he is the only one who can save the day? BS based on what? Has he threw critical ints in big games you bet he has, has he made mistake you damn right he has. I love the guy but I will not dump Dak out of some loyalty, Dak got us here he has earned this

It's not up to you or I to decide the Cowboys Origination will decide. However I have a hard time believing most NFL coachs would sit Romo in this situation. They might say they would for ratings but the cardinal rule of football is you play the best players. If they wanted to ride Dak into playoffs they should have moved Romo by the deadline.