Giants totally Own Us. Slapped us Around and Took Our Lunch Money

Reaction score
I mean, Eli played just as badly as Dak did, and he wasn't against a 200 million dollar defense. We played a good division rival on the road and lost an ugly game where both offenses looked like trash. And it only didn't go to OT because we couldn't get Bailey a foot closer on the FG before the half.

The Giants didn't own anything.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Only scoring 7 points against that team is an embarrassment.............if you cant see that, I cant help you.

As far as last year, actually a majority of this board was rooting for losses once Romo went down because they wanted a high draft pick, a draft pick that turned out to be Zeke.

You can't help me, you're right.

If you're embarrassed about an 11 win team, you have some crazy expectations.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
nd it only didn't go to OT because we couldn't get Bailey a foot closer on the FG before the half.
isnt that where the sack fumble happened, and free tried to advance it??
so if not for the sack that fg would have been good.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
isnt that where the sack fumble happened, and free tried to advance it??
so if not for the sack that fg would have been good.

Nah, the Doug Free play was in the second half and resulted in a punt. The play before Bailey's miss was a pass to Williams.

plasticman

Reaction score
What an overreaction!

You don't "own"' a team when you beat them by 3 points and can't score more than 10 yourself.

The Cowboys were 6 inches short of a field goal and tie ballgame. They were a Dez Bryant fumble away from possibly winning.

The Cowboys lost two games by a total of four points.

Four points.

The Giants are a team quarterbacked by a multiple Super Bowl champion. They have legitimate vateran talent throughout the defense.

We will meet the Giants again this season count on it. The results will be different.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
i like how the Giants spent that money. Seems to me that the additions of Vernon, snacks, and Jenkins really helped their defense.

I'd love for the Cowboys to wisely sign some decent defensive free agents in the off season.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You'd think by the original post the Cowboys lost by 20.

What a horrible overreaction.