Giants totally Own Us. Slapped us Around and Took Our Lunch Money

fifaguy

Reaction score
Before the JPP injury, I saw this coming.

After the injury, I thought we had it locked up.

Shocked at how bad we got dominated. Dak was nothing short of awful. Coaching was abysmal as well. No creativity in regards to play calling.

Nothing is locked up until the game is over. The Cowboys' passing offense can be shut down contrary to what many have thought.

The Natural

Reaction score
I think we destroy them if we play them in the post-season, especially at our place. It's extremely difficult to be a team three times in a season.
Is there a precedent for this belief? I know back in 09 we beat the Eagles 3 times, but I dont recall too many more situations of two teams playing 3 times and what the result was

StylisticS

Reaction score
Is there a precedent for this belief? I know back in 09 we beat the Eagles 3 times, but I dont recall too many more situations of two teams playing 3 times and what the result was
Pittsburgh did it I believe back in 2010 with Baltimore.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Maybe now the SuperBowl talk will stop, team got totally embarrassed tonight.

Hate to say it, but Dak looked scared out there.

lol, there are some weak fans among us.

"Slapped us around" "totally embarassed" = 1 TD, 1 Field Goal.

I can only imagine you were on the verge of suicide after winning 4 games last year if you think that game was an embarassment.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Maybe now the SuperBowl talk will stop, team got totally embarrassed tonight.

Hate to say it, but Dak looked scared out there.

Scared. I love that one. He's hardly "scared" at this point. :rolleyes:

He looked confused. He looked under pressure. It happens to all QBs at some point. How did Eli look? He's a grizzled veteran with a couple of rings and he stunk up the joint, too. Phillip Rivers was awful yesterday, along with Brees and Roethlisberger - neither of whom threw a TD pass but tossing picks wasn't a problem.

The Giants have beaten the Cowboys by 1 point and 3 points. They don't "own" anyone. It's the NFL. The other guys get paid to play, too.

SacredStar

Reaction score
The ball bounced their way one more time than our way. Dallas didn't get dominated at all. Neither team played that good. Stats were almost dead even including turnovers, 1st downs, yards and time of possession. They didn't miss their fg, Dallas did miss theirs. We needed one more opportunity and lost it on the Dez fumble.....that was the ball bounce that we missed out on.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
lol, there are some weak fans among us.

"Slapped us around" "totally embarassed" = 1 TD, 1 Field Goal.

I can only imagine you were on the verge of suicide after winning 4 games last year if you think that game was an embarassment.

Only scoring 7 points against that team is an embarrassment.............if you cant see that, I cant help you.

As far as last year, actually a majority of this board was rooting for losses once Romo went down because they wanted a high draft pick, a draft pick that turned out to be Zeke.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Scared. I love that one. He's hardly "scared" at this point. :rolleyes:

He looked confused. He looked under pressure. It happens to all QBs at some point. How did Eli look? He's a grizzled veteran with a couple of rings and he stunk up the joint, too. Phillip Rivers was awful yesterday, along with Brees and Roethlisberger - neither of whom threw a TD pass but tossing picks wasn't a problem.

The Giants have beaten the Cowboys by 1 point and 3 points. They don't "own" anyone. It's the NFL. The other guys get paid to play, too.

The Giants have beaten us three times in a row, if that is not being owned I don't know what is.

I don't sugarcoat loses to make myself feel better, but maybe that is just me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Rounds 1 and 2 went to NY. It just feels like there is going to be a round 3.

Hopefully this team will not crumble after this game and go and lose 3 in a row and give the giants the east.

This could be the bizarro world 2007, they have beat us 3 straight times just as we did in 06-07 then they beat us in the playoffs. Its now Dallas chance to that to them and hopefully not in NY.

Eddie

Reaction score
Yes, let's stop the MVP and Super Bowl talk. Win one game at a time.

I fault this game on the OC, the OL, and the WR's. What was Dez doing ???

Daillest88

Reaction score
But the D did force what, 3 turn overs last night? Including a huge INT when the Giants were driving for another score. And we couldn't take advantage of any of them. This one isn't on the D.

I know they did a good job. Nothing bounched our way. The sweep on 3rd and 11 was it for me.