Giants trade JPP to Bucs

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Meh

This is why I can’t blame players for not having loyalty.

JPP could’ve went anywhere last season and made a ton of money but he decided to stay in New York...only for them to ship him somewhere he may not want to be a year later.
And fans want players to take pay cuts....why show loyalty? It will get you nowhere. Fans are fickle and ownership is unloyal.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
You keep the dead cap in a Trade?

Capture.jpg

Rayman70

Reaction score
Chubb had his Pro Day this week and a couple days after the Giants trade JPP.

Suspicious.
YUPPERS...and he is tops on their wish list...he and Rosen..but with Gettlemans track history,you gotta lean towards the pick being Chubb.

Carter

Reaction score
YUPPERS...and he is tops on their wish list...he and Rosen..but with Gettlemans track history,you gotta lean towards the pick being Chubb.

I still believe they wont take a QB in the 1st. They like Webb apparently very much and he might get a shot to replace Eli in 1-2 years.

But i thought they get Nelson cause their O-Line is terrible.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Oh they are moving to the 3-4? That's even worse then. They are going to have to rebuild a whole defense.
Well, they picked up an extra third for a player that didn't fit instead of hanging onto him for dear life. They are not that far off from the conversion. They need a Calais Campbell type and Chubb would be their rusher. They already have the NT. I just expect them to load up on linebackers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What..wait...no one on here complaining that Jerry did not make this trade for JPP and bring in a big name player to appease the rioting crowds....Jerry got duped out of a player yet again....
:popcorn:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Its either Barkley or MAYFIELD going 1 overall...the browns will come back at 4 and nab one or the other. Either way,they end up with both players. Plug and play day 1. Giants will ride Eli another year and likely draft Chubb at 2(could be Rosen). At 3 the Jets will draft Allen(the player they coveted all along). At 4 the Broncos draft Nelson(Lost Leary).

Carter

Reaction score
Getting a third round pick for a bad scheme fit is a solid move. Solder was the best LT on the market and solves a big problem for them.

Please don't try to insinuate any other team is incompetent when you look at this cluster of an offseason for the Cowboys.

Also for a Rusher who has only one functioning Hand.

Wouldnt it be funny if the Giants now take Shaqueem Griffin with that extra third lol

Alexander

Reaction score
What..wait...no one on here complaining that Jerry did not make this trade for JPP and bring in a big name player to appease the rioting crowds....Jerry got duped out of a player yet again....
:popcorn:
They couldn't afford him anyways, so what is the point?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well, they picked up an extra third for a player that didn't fit instead of hanging onto him for dear life. They are not that far off from the conversion. They need a Calais Campbell type and Chubb would be their rusher. They already have the NT. I just expect them to load up on linebackers.

I think it's silly. You are rebuilding your defense and trade away your best pass rusher and still have Eli? If they get rid of Eli instead of hanging on to him for dear life then these moves make sense. And they don't have one linebacker for that scheme......they are going to be a mess on defense.

Alexander

Reaction score
Its either Barkley or MAYFIELD going 1 overall...the browns will come back at 4 and nab one or the other. Either way,they end up with both players. Plug and play day 1. Giants will ride Eli another year and likely draft Chubb at 2(could be Rosen). At 3 the Jets will draft Allen(the player they coveted all along). At 4 the Broncos draft Nelson(Lost Leary).
I think Sam Darnold is a lock at one.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Getting a third round pick for a bad scheme fit is a solid move. Solder was the best LT on the market and solves a big problem for them.

Please don't try to insinuate any other team is incompetent when you look at this cluster of an offseason for the Cowboys.

But yet if this was the Cowboys doing this, fans would say we are still incompetent.