Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

blumayne38

Reaction score
The Eagles convert on 3rd down, we don’t, tjat is a huge plus in their favor.
This time they did not, from a bad snap or dropped snap but still overall their O is better than ours. And our D will have a hard time keeing Wentz in check. We could keep Cam or Watson in Cjeck, or Wilson. And Wentz seems to escape a lot too.
3 things Dallas did well when we were winning 3rd down conversions completion percentage and time of possession recepie for getting Ws

aria

Reaction score
They are 2 totally different style of players.
I’m tempted to say Zeke would have more auccess than Barkley than Barkley behind the Giants O line and Barkley would have more success behind our O line than Zeke.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Boring , terrible game.

Theres no doubt that the trash can of organization that is the eagles only outputs BORING games .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah.
Barkley and Zeke are not that similar.
Barkley is a dancing type of back. Zeke lowers the shoulder and breaks tackles. Barkley tries to shake and juke guys.

Not seeing them being similar.

In that regard, yes, Zeke is more of a power back and Barkley has moves. Zeke runs over guys where Barkley runs around them.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m tempted to say Zeke would have more auccess than Barkley than Barkley behind the Giants O line and Barkley would have more success behind our O line than Zeke.

Zeke would have more success behind both lines.

HungryLion

Reaction score
In all seriousness, you have OBJ. And you don’t just throw one up and let him try to get it on 3rd and long?

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Yah we will have to disagree on that. Both are very fast. Barkley actually timed faster. Stronger? They are both very very strong. Elusive, not I give that to Barkley. Vision? Cant really say for sure either way at this point.

Zeke is definitely not a better runner then a guy like Gurley or Bell.
Well I think you can argue leveon and gurley are better all around rbs, but as a pure runner Zeke is better. Zeke always fall forward and usually never lets one guy bring him down. I’m pretty sure Zeke leads the league in yards per attempt after contact. Gurley is averaging a 4.1 yards per attempt with the best offense in the league facing 6 man boxes, whereas Zeke is facing 8 man fronts and still averaging over 5 yards per carry