Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
When i see the eagles, i can't stop myself from remembering a toilet flushing .

Talk about trash boring terrible games .

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well I think you can argue leveon and gurley are better all around rbs, but as a pure runner Zeke is better. Zeke always fall forward and usually never lets one guy bring him down. I’m pretty sure Zeke leads the league in yards per attempt after contact. Gurley is averaging a 4.1 yards per attempt with the best offense in the league facing 6 man boxes, whereas Zeke is facing 8 man fronts and still averaging over 5 yards per carry
Well I think you can argue leveon and gurley are better all around rbs, but as a pure runner Zeke is better. Zeke always fall forward and usually never lets one guy bring him down. I’m pretty sure Zeke leads the league in yards per attempt after contact. Gurley is averaging a 4.1 yards per attempt with the best offense in the league facing 6 man boxes, whereas Zeke is facing 8 man fronts and still averaging over 5 yards per carry
NO, I disagree. Hes possibly a better power back, but that's it. Those guys could run over guys too, they just aren't stupid. But we will honestly never know with this horrid coaching staff.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Did you watch the Lions game? He was taking a lot of big hits and running hard.

Yea he did. That’s what happens when you face 8 man fronts. He’s broken so many tackles behind the line of scrimmage this year for positive yardage it’s crazy, he’s the only respected player on our offense, giants have quite a few and much better play calling, I wish we looked for Ezekiel a lot more in the passing game, he’s a monster