Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

HungryLion

Reaction score
The Zeke vs Barkley debates is pretty pointless guys.

They are both amazing running backs. But they are also different styles.

Barkley has more lateral quickness and is a bit more explosive in the open field he is better at breaking the long ones.

Zeke is better between the tackles and is a superior running back when it comes to short yardage situations.

Again they are both awesome and two of the very best in the league. They’re just different....

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yeah that's the brainless fan take on it, sure.

I know better. The #1 issue on offense is the bum behind center.

A mediocre head coach with a pathetic owner. These are not your Jimmy Johnson run cowboys, these are now your Cleveland Browns Cowboys.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Eagles will get it together as the season goes on and win the division, and it won't be something like 7-9.

blumayne38

Reaction score
The Zeke vs Barkley debates is pretty pointless guys.

They are both amazing running backs. But they are also different styles.

Barkley has more lateral quickness and is a bit more explosive in the open field he is better at breaking the long ones.

Zeke is better between the tackles and is a superior running back when it comes to short yardage situations.

Again they are both awesome and two of the very best in the league. They’re just different....

Wrong

superonyx

Reaction score
He's got No QB, No Oline and yes he is by far the best running back in the game. Not his fault he's not getting the rock. They suck and are usually down early and trailing big. If they fed him the ball early obviously he would have better numbers. Guess you don't watch him play, maybe you should.
His QB is better than Zekes...sucks but kind of true.
He has better offensive talent around him than Zeke has.

I watch him...I see him get caught for a loss too much. I think he is a good back and will be good. I just don’t see him as being the best in the league already when he hasn’t shown it yet. He danced outside a lot in college and so far he is doing this in the pros. He hasn’t proven to be the best yet.

J12B

Reaction score
If you have a chance to get a franchise QB you go get him.

The front office was obviously betting on Romo to have a couple of more good seasons with a revamped offensive line and a rare talent in the backfield like Zeke.

Again, hindsight is 20/20

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not when talking about who the best RB is. Otherwise David Johnson is the best RB in the league right?
Lol......lol.....Ok Buddy! Lol!!!

Johnson is great, but I would take Zeke.

I love Zeke, Im just not some home town cry baby that can't objectively analyze players in the NFL. Im sorry that it makes you grab the tissues that I think Barkley is better.

Has Barkley been suspended because he is an idiot? Does Barkley have his hair all mopped up like Richard Simmons because he thinks it makes him look pretty? LOL