Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
All the Giants fans at work are going to be in a bad mood tomorrow. And the Eagle Fans will crawl back out of the rocks.

aria

Reaction score
so? LOL

so he sucks because he turned a 5 yard screen into a 60 yard gain and didn't score? LOL

Sure buddy, whatever you say.
Talking about trolls...he’s going on ignore after I read his next ridiculous comment.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I’m talking about the guy who’s leading the league in rushing facing the most 8 man fronts than any other team. I’m talking about the same guy who under utilized in the passing, every time he touches the ball in the passing he makes it happen. See the Detroit game. Btw 2017 still almost had 1000 yards in 10 games. Watch the giants offense. Definitely see the fronts Ezekiel sees, for the simple fact he’s the only respected player on offense, Dak has been export and so has this coaching staff. And still leading the league in rushing

What does any of that have to do with the post I was responding to?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
So these games where he has under 4 ypc are the games where they would win if they fed him more of these carries?
The guy has 1 game in his career with 100 yards and you are calling him the best in the league and pretending it’s not even close. On an offense loaded with talent he hasn’t done much to warrant this praise.

Ok...whatever.
He's got No QB, No Oline and yes he is by far the best running back in the game. Not his fault he's not getting the rock. They suck and are usually down early and trailing big. If they fed him the ball early obviously he would have better numbers. Guess you don't watch him play, maybe you should.

J12B

Reaction score
Thats exactly the problem.

We were at #4. It would have been easy to move to #2 and take him ourselves.

That means no Zeke and no Jaylon Smith.

And probably another player picked early in the 2017 draft

blumayne38

Reaction score
No, you’re a liar because you said Zeke is faster than Barkley. Then I said Barkley ran a faster 40 which is indisputable so you backtracked more and said Zeke is faster in pads. Either provide a link as proof or shut up and stop lying.
Zeke is better RB, you have no argument shhh

aria

Reaction score
Can’t wait to see the Giants check pass their way down the field 5-10 yards at a time OR it would be a ripe time for Elijah to throw a pick.