Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The QB is always more important than the RB.

If you would not essentially trade Zeke for Wentz then I just have to chuckle.
Of course I would. I'd trade Zeke for Aaron Rodgers too.

I'm not trading Zeke plus a 1at and a 3rd for him though....not when we had Romo on this team. That's just moronic...you can't talk about trying to make this offense more Romo friendly and trade all your picks away for a qb.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
While many said Dak was better than Wentz back in 2016 .

I said, f*** Wentz ..

Thats what i said .

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course I would. I'd trade Zeke for Aaron Rodgers too.

I'm not trading Zeke plus a 1at and a 3rd for him though....not when we had Romo on this team. That's just moronic...you can't talk about trying to make this offense more Romo friendly and trade all your picks away for a qb.

You wouldn’t have had to trade what Philly did to get Wentz.

khiladi

Reaction score
Did you not say Dez sideline antics were justified because of players like Ab and Odb?

So what sucky team did Dez play on last year?

And this year is putting these dumb myths to rest, such as Dez was some ‘lone’ WR that acts that way as a joke..

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
And now anonymous coaches are saying our WRs suck as Dak continues to throw duds... the problem here is clearly not the WRs..

Julio Jones can’t even find the end zone and Hopkins was less than a 1000 yard receiver when Savage was QB..
It doesn't change the fact that a team will put up with outspoken or knucklehead players as long as they produce or just dumped a truckload of money on them. This team would have already cut Gregory if they didn't think he had potential, so they put up with the bonehead stuff.