Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Playmaker247

Reaction score
I'd trade Dak and Irving and Beasley for him right now. Would be like night and day differences with a good qb.
I mean honestly that’s not saying much lol. Irving never plays and Beasley isn’t doing anything and wants to be paid like a top slot WR so that’s basically saying you would trade dak for wentz. Yea so would I and probably everyone else on this board

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I mean honestly that’s not saying much lol. Irving never plays and Beasley isn’t doing anything and wants to be paid like a top slot WR so that’s basically saying you would trade dak for wentz. Yea so would I and probably everyone else on this board
heck I'd throw in Sean Lee too before he retires. not everybody, the Daknutz wouldn't

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
they are trolling trying to get people riled up but no one is offended enough to get riled up lol.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
it's not about Dak being as good as Wentz. My point was Rodgers is that much better than Wentz. No where near Rodgers even on one leg.
You do know wentz was going to win the mvp last year before he went down, yes? He I said in his 3rd season and rapidly about to become a top 3 qb for the next decade.

khiladi

Reaction score
It doesn't change the fact that a team will put up with outspoken or knucklehead players as long as they produce or just dumped a truckload of money on them. This team would have already cut Gregory if they didn't think he had potential, so they put up with the bonehead stuff.

On what planet has Gregory shown he has as much potential as Dez?

The reality is Dak sucks and he hurt the production of Dez.