Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Jerry isn't given Dak years....he may give him another year until his contract runs out but he's not gonna wait for him to develop. Let's don't kid ourselves.
Hope you're right but I've seen Jerry try to make a QB out of Quincy and try to make a coach out of Garrett. I think Jerry's going to try to upgrade the offense with WR's and TE's next year. If there's a new coach I think Jerry's going to want to see what he can do with Dak. Again I hope I'm wrong but Jerry is a very foolish and stubborn man.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Hope you're right but I've seen Jerry try to make a QB out of Quincy and try to make a coach out of Garrett. I think Jerry's going to try to upgrade the offense with WR's and TE's next year. If there's a new coach I think Jerry's going to want to see what he can do with Dak. Again I hope I'm wrong but Jerry is a very foolish and stubborn man.

You know you're right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh I do think that's exactly what's going to happen. They are going to draft a receiver in the 1st or 2nd round and go into free agency drafting skilled positions. Doing EXACTLY what they should've done this season.

But Dak if I'm not mistaken has this year and another under his belt. He's too cheap to cut. If Dak continues play bad they are going to let him play out his contract and then if he stinks they will draft his replacement. Next season it will be a Mike White and Dak comp and whoever wins better keep playing well or they will be replaced by a rookie that next offseason.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don't either but at the same time I'm not going to take much stake into beating the Giants. They are terrible. Division is there for the taking from any of these teams. Even the Giants. Eagles haven't looked good aside from tonight against a dreadful team. Wentz hasn't been even the biggest concern. Its that defense and the secondary.

I disagree, only fitzmagic made our secondary look really bad. Our other 2 losses were a combined 5 points, neither team scoring more than 26. It hasn’t been shutdown, but it won the falcons game and helped win against the colts.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I disagree, only fitzmagic made our secondary look really bad. Our other 2 losses were a combined 5 points, neither team scoring more than 26. It hasn’t been shutdown, but it won the falcons game and helped win against the colts.
I'm sorry but Jalen Mills is becoming a liability at this point. He's playing out of position. He needs to be playing safety. Teams are catching on to how much of a liability he's been in coverage. You guys made it look easy for the Vikings and the Titans couldn't do ANYTHING against ANYONE but they racked up points on you guys. Eagles defense isn't very good until they prove they are with a string of solid games. Giants are bad on their own.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I'm sorry but Jalen Mills is becoming a liability at this point. He's playing out of position. He needs to be playing safety. Teams are catching on to how much of a liability he's been in coverage. You guys made it look easy for the Vikings and the Titans couldn't do ANYTHING against ANYONE but they racked up points on you guys. Eagles defense isn't very good until they prove they are with a string of solid games. Giants are bad on their own.

Apology accepted.

Flamma

Reaction score
OBJ and the coach both said his walking off the field was a hydration issue. That's not exciting at all! He needs to hook up to an IV? Isn't this guy conditioned? Between the commercials and in between plays, he should have been more bored than tired. I think that was an excuse. Maybe Eli will tell the truth when he comes out. LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jerry is not even running this team anymore. That's quite evident. He may still think he does but Stephen has a lot more say then he's given credit for.
'
The games are garbage...the quality of play is junk. The league has made so many rules that players are afraid to commit fouls.
And its hurting the product. I get trying to help players safety but at the end of the day you have to remember this is football and this is not for everyone.

You can't dumb the game down with more rules to start catering to those who shouldn't be playing anyway.

They’ll take the kid from UO in the next draft.
I don't even know who that is but had they taken Mahomes or Watson they would've already had their quarterback in place going into year 3 next season. Instead, they have a tight end who's already injured.

J12B

Reaction score
This is the last resort for fans that have been wrong all this time. They have to pretend superior players would come here and look bad since the inferior players that are here look bad. Don't you know Dak is really good but being made to look bad by coaches? Stuff like that.

The moment Wentz walks through the door the team rapidly improves. The most important position on the field would go from no talent to elite talent. Minus a change in ownership there just isn't a more impactful upgrade you can make.

Having one good season in 12 or 13 games playing on a team with a top 3 defense in the league does not make a QB elite.

The word elite is over used on this board.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
well.. the giants are on pace to select a good QB .

what do we got ? 8-8 ? no playoffs and no top draft pick ?

pfff, Garrett era is misery

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Missed the game because Hurricane Michael or what's left of it knocked by power out. So, I see that the Eagles won.