Giants vs. Eagles Game Thread

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
As of right now the Deadskins are your competition. Cowboys need to get to .500 before they even think about doing anything this year. My point wasn't that the Cowboys were great. My point was they are just as bad as the Eagles are. Except the Cowboys defense seems to have a pulse but can't get any turnovers.

I don’t see Washington as a viable division winner this year unless we completely collapse.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how we beat the Gents........;)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Even if we have the #1 pick in the draft we won't take a QB. Jerry's number 1 priority will be to try and fix Dak. And that will take years.
Jerry isn't given Dak years....he may give him another year until his contract runs out but he's not gonna wait for him to develop. Let's don't kid ourselves.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t see Washington as a viable division winner this year unless we completely collapse.
I don't either but at the same time I'm not going to take much stake into beating the Giants. They are terrible. Division is there for the taking from any of these teams. Even the Giants. Eagles haven't looked good aside from tonight against a dreadful team. Wentz hasn't been even the biggest concern. Its that defense and the secondary.

aria

Reaction score
They’ll take the kid from UO in the next draft.
Herbert better look good this week or there will be lots of doubt. Interesting if they do try to get him considering they allegedly didn’t “love” any QB’s in the last draft who all had different strengths and weaknesses yet they would basically have two QB’s, maybe 3 from this draft, that are currently all ranked lower than the top 4 in last years class.

I take all these rankings with a grain of salt but pretty much their hand would be forced, of course most people thought they would have taken one this year as well.