Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
yimyammer;4379160 said:
does anyone have a good online link to watch the game? First rows link is fading in and out and my TV antennae isn't working

thx

You still have an TV antennae? Bro, that is Chinese technology! Get with the 21st Century...

:eek:

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I always cheer for the giants to lose, I just dont have a good feeling about this one.

Bluestang

Reaction score
CowboysFanSince88;4379176 said:
Never seen Eli look so mobile in my life lol

This season it appears that OC Gilbride has ran plays to get Manning out of the pocket to avoid the rush.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Ginats can win this game ,they can score and put pressure on the QB.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
phildominator;4379162 said:
...and let the Eli vs Romo threads re-commence...

Sadly, you're probably right.

It's really not fair. The Giants organization is simply more adept at identifying and acquiring talent than the Cowboys organization.

newlander

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;4379177 said:
I always cheer for the giants to lose, I just dont have a good feeling about this one.

...and the start of the game is what I was afraid of....pack can't get a push and/or pressur on him due to the frozen field: looks like ifcould be a shootout....pack better hope that oline can protect Rodgers because the gspots are going RIGHT down the field on the first drive.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
phildominator;4379173 said:
...which is made in China.

so is the TV, the TV cabinet, the blu ray player, the cables, the wall receptacle its plugged into, and the refrigerator he got his beer out of......aaaand the bottle opener, and the trash bag he threw the bottle cap away in, and the trash can that the trash bag is in and the ...well you get the picture

reddyuta

Reaction score
have the packers not watched Eli this season,they should be more selective on their blitzes.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Giants just winning the OL vs DL battle and letting ELI find holes in zone. Impressive drive by Eli & OL.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Bluestang;4379178 said:
This season it appears that OC Gilbride has ran plays to get Manning out of the pocket to avoid the rush.

I see because he has been rolling out constantly