Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

newlander

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4379183 said:
Giants' OLine is DOMINATING right now
................NOT GOOD:bang2:

....they finally stop them....field goal is a win there for the pack I'd say..........guess we arent' the only team that can't get to that weasel and hit him square.

Deep_South

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4379181 said:
Sadly, you're probably right.

It's really not fair. The Giants organization is simply more adept at identifying and acquiring talent than the Cowboys organization.

The Giants seem to have an endless supply of big, strong defensive linemen and linebackers.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
newlander;4379185 said:
...and the start of the game is what I was afraid of....pack can't get a push and/or pressur on him due to the frozen field: looks like ifcould be a shootout....pack better hope that oline can protect Rodgers because the gspots are going RIGHT down the field on the first drive.

Yeah I have a problem with this game, I don't care what the media says, the pack will have problems with them just like we did.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
A Giants' victory would be the worst possible outcome for the Cowboys, in my opinion.

Jerry would spend the off-season convincing himself that the Cowboys are talented because they were eliminated by an eventual NFC Championship game participant.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4379198 said:
A Giants' victory would be the worst possible outcome for the Cowboys, in my opinion.

Jerry would spend the off-season convincing himself that the Cowboys are talented because they were eliminated by an eventual NFC Championship game participant.

BS..............

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4379198 said:

he's done that for the last 15 years, so what's changed... you know Jerry is sittng there yesterday saying, we beat San Fran, we could of beaten them again in the playoffs...anyone watching would of known different

Bluestang

Reaction score
nake;4379195 said:
The Giants seem to have an endless supply of big, strong defensive linemen and linebackers.

This is because they have an identity and put on an emphasis on drafting pass rushers with premium picks. There is nothing wrong with drafting BPA either but when you clearly identify what kind of team you want to be and draft that way IMO is a better process.

newlander

Reaction score
nake;4379195 said:

.....that's because they DRAFT well and employ a REAL GM to do so.....oops, my bad: wrong thread:laugh2:

Reaction score
as bad as the Packers defense is all they have to do is make a couple stops on 3rd down. Their 3rd down D was dismal on that drive. Its going to come down to time of possession