Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

Bluestang

Reaction score
I hope we can find a good DE that can generate a pass rush and 2-gap.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Doomsday;4379740 said:
Wow, I cant believe all the turnovers GB and NO had this week.

yeah, it has been crazy how Cowboys-like the Saints And Pack have been. WUT
chokers

TOYSTER17

Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that wants GB to lose. I'm sick of hearing about Rodgers. I have faith in SF beating the Giants.

newlander

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4379752 said:
Rotation is the key.

There's was nothing complex or exotic about Jimmy's defense, but it had great depth.

..............they just line up and whooped your butts. However, you have to have the PLAYERS TO DO IT.....Jerrah and his fantasy football geeks he calls a front office are NO contest compared to the NY or PHI front offices: the fact he let the gspots sign Canty away will continue to haunt as well.

........my gosh GB is LOST on offense: Rodgers is completely impotent out there right now

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Bluestang;4379762 said:

I'm done with the 3-4. It's dead to me!

Bring back the 4-3.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Bluestang;4379762 said:

We already have one in Ratliff, unfortunately they are obsessed with playing him at NT.

Deep_South

Reaction score
TOYSTER17;4379764 said:
I guess I'm the only one that wants GB to lose. I'm sick of hearing about Rodgers. I have faith in SF beating the Giants.

It seems to me that it would be impossible to be a Cowboys fan and want the Giants to win.

Reaction score
TOYSTER17;4379764 said:

Dude Rodgers hasn't even been getting that much press because of Tebow. Even if he was he clearly deserves it because of his incredible play this season.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Maybe Rogers should of been hitting the books instead of doing discount double check commercials. :)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I have to give it to the Giants.

They have a knack for ramping up the intensity during the playoffs.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
The Packers still have plenty of time. They will win it in the end. I predict another pick of Eli will seal it for GB...

jgboys1

Reaction score
TOYSTER17;4379764 said:

I didn't want to take a chance on the San Fran beating the gnats, I would rather have the gnats lose this week. Does not look like it is going to happen though. :bang2:

Bluestang

Reaction score
Jay;4379761 said:
Uhh.. Not really. Not to mention anyone with a brain could tell you they overpaid for Canty. What's he their 5th best lineman? Please..

They did overpay for Canty but at least Canty had a clear role here as a starter and he did generate a pass rush when he was here popular to contrary belief.

In hindsight I can also see why Wade Phillips played Greg Ellis over Spencer in his rookie year. It was because Ellis could get to the QB and Spencer, outside of one year, can't.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Man!! look how he turns his body before hitting the ground to protect the ball

That's a playmaker

:cool:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Bluestang;4379779 said:
They did overpay for Canty but at least Canty had a clear role here as a starter and he did generate a pass rush when he was here popular to contrary belief.

In hindsight I can also see why Wade Phillips played Greg Ellis over Spencer in his rookie year. It was because Ellis could get to the QB and Spencer, outside of one year, can't.

It was more like half a year.:D