Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

johnnyd

Reaction score
yimyammer;4379710 said:
Having flashbacks to 2007 when Dallas lost to NY, dropped passes, missed receivers, Giants score a TD to end the half, normally strong offense sputters

:puke:

me 2 i fear the giants will win this game

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bluestang;4379717 said:
Another missed throw by an ELITE QB or bad route by WR?

:laugh2:

Ask that urcleales guy, or however you spell his name!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm going to disagree with the definition of a hail Mary being LUCK.

There are hail Mary's and hail Mary's. This wasn't the typical scramble around and heave it towards the end zone and look for a batted ball.

This was only a 40 yard pass, and GB didn't pressure Eli. He was able to step up, spot His tall target and deliver a perfect pass that hit his man perfectly at its high point.

A little luck, yes, but a perfect pass, a great catch, and poor defense on both ends. From the 40, it was perfectly executed, not a desperation heave.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Pentagruel;4379711 said:
Giants are really looking good today. Had a really bad fumble call lead to a TD but are still up by 10. GB is looking horribly sloppy though.

Much as I dislike the giants this year, I can't help but appreciate the coaching job Coughlin has done and the intensity that team is showing now. I really think that is the difference between the giants and te cowboys. We have enough talent to make things happen in the playoffs but nowhere near the confidence and fire. I'm hoping Garrett can address that more then anything else. It's not about get new personnel, it's about changing the attitude of what you've already got.

There seems to be something about Coughlins coaching style that causes his teams to rise up and perform in big games like this, he did it to Denver with Jacksonville, he did it in 2007 and it looks like he's doing it again this year

Lodeus

Reaction score
The Quest for Six;4379726 said:
WOW, what a throw and catch

They are still down ten. They need to ease up on the celebrating.....

Jeeeez :bang2:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Giants defense knows how to turn it up when they need to. Wow.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The Giants' pass rush is relentless.

Forget the deception and the complex blitzes and exotic fronts. Just give them three or four rushers, and let them do their jobs.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yep this is definitely looking like the 2007 playoff game vs. the Cowboys. The Giants are just taking the Packers offense out of their game. They are still moving the ball but it isn't as fluid as they're accustomed to