Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
mgcowboy;4379905 said:
The one in Florida? full of hanging chads?

Oh thats counted too...

Giants win still

:cool:

If only we decided our elections like an NFL football game...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
ufcrules1;4379901 said:
Yeah, who cares? You just don't have any reading comprehension. Before you make fun of people, you should learn how to read first if you want anyone to take you seriously.

Learn the game of football first!

The QB, Romo...Rodgers, Eli, and not the only guys on the football team. Yet, you take shots at Romo all the time, so, what goes around comes around.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
dboy214;4379896 said:
:bow: eli...there's only so long i can hate on this guy.
I don't know how anyone can hate on a Super Bowl winning Quarterback. I usually defend those guys before I defend someone with "potential".

yimyammer

Reaction score
diehard2294;4379900 said:
I will throw up if the Giants win this

There's nothing but bad choices for me as far as teams to root for, the Giants are about to force me to root for the friggin Niners next week?

At this point, all I can say is GO RAVENS!!!

ufcrules1

Reaction score
StylisticS;4379902 said:
This is the same Giant team that got swept by Washington and lost 5 of 7 in November into December. Frustrating.

GreenBay is just too one dimensional in this game. The Giants team is more well rounded. They can put pressure on defense and they can move the ball on offense. I'm going to go throw up now.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
That almost seals it. The only way the Giants lose now is if they go into prevent defense mode

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
The closer this game gets to end with Giants lead the more nervous Packers get (since they've never been in such situation for along time) and the more aggressive Giants defense gets...

Not sure how Packs get back TBH

SWG9

Reaction score
Almost 20 minutes of game time without a first down, yet they still maintain a 10 point lead.

Only the Giants...

ufcrules1

Reaction score
yimyammer;4379913 said:
There's nothing but bad choices for me as far as teams to root for, the Giants are about to force me to root for the friggin Niners next week?

At this point, all I can say is GO RAVENS!!!

uggghhh.... It' looking more and more like the 49'ers and the Patriots. What a superbowl that would be though. Brady and a solid offense vs. a ferocious defense.

My head wil explode if the Giants beat the 49'ers.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Plenty of time for the packers to get it twice.

They just need to catch the friggin ball.