Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

Reaction score
Chuck 54;4379948 said:
No matter what we do this offseason, the next few years are going to take a herculean effort to catch the Eagles and Giants, who both swept us convincingly.

Both rivals are young where it counts.

Cowboys can do it, but it will take much more than some FA signings and a great draft. Everyone must improve big time, including the coaches.

The Eagles? :laugh2:

Lol they had the same record as us.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
MichaelWinicki;4379944 said:
Lot's of folks in Wisconsin driving their tractors into lakes at this point.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

(stupid cowboy mods)

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
Chuck 54;4379948 said:
No matter what we do this offseason, the next few years are going to take a herculean effort to catch the Eagles and Giants, who both swept us convincingly.

Cowboys can do it, but it will take much more than some FA signings and a great draft. Everyone must improve big time, including the coaches.
minimum 2 year process.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Please, everyone, regale me with tales of innate superiority of the 3-4 defense.

;)

benson

Reaction score
Chuck 54;4379948 said:

Our offense can compete, our defense has no hopes of competing with these two teams until something drastic is done.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Man as much as Rodgers is the superior QB individually, I just don't see Brees and that Saints offense getting taken out of their game AT HOME like this. No way...

anava

Reaction score
I had more confidence in SF beating GB than I do in them beating the Giants. Giants are going to the Superbowl.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
I hope for a Giants win in the NFC Championship Game to be drubbed by the Ravens in the SB.

yimyammer

Reaction score
I'd have to make the Giants the favorite to win the Super Bowl now

Youre all welcome, I just jinxed their ***

SWG9

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4379953 said:

They also humiliated us in the two games that we played against them.

54 points given up to the Eagles and 68 to the Giants. We have a long way to go.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
Double Trouble;4379940 said:
Pack fumbled their way out of playoffs.

NYG played good D today. They hit hard, and were able to get pressure mostly rushing just 4. Phenomenal job by them all around.

Well rounded team vs. a one dimensional team... very good one dimensional team... but still.

Woods

Reaction score
Don't remember GB looking as sloppy as they do today all season. It's definitely hard to repeat!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Cowboys&LakersFan;4379953 said:

And what about either time they destroyed us makes you think we are the ones laughing about next season.