Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
dadymat;4380055 said:
you keep repeating that idiocy as if you really believe it.....please tell us you dont......i mean you are smarter than that....right?

Yes, I'm an idiot. Jerry has clearly done a bang up job over the past ten years.

And, for the record, I'm merely repeating Jerry's own words. He said the team was "very, very good."

SWG9

Reaction score
dadymat;4380055 said:
you keep repeating that idiocy as if you really believe it.....please tell us you dont......i mean you are smarter than that....right?

Why not? We already have people on this board who have convinced themselves that we're two guards away from being in the Superbowl. Read the 10+ page thread on the main board.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Nomad;4380059 said:
I hope someone discount double-checks him in his face.

I really dislike both of these teams, I'm thinking it is probably Baltimore's Super Bowl if NYG wins here.

Guess I have to cheer for the Ravens, if I actually watch the rest of this mess.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Funny,No matter what the title of the post, it all ends up to Jerry's inadequacy.:laugh2:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm so jealous. It's like looking at the neighbor who you hate, but he parks a big boat in his yard.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
SWG9;4380065 said:
Why not? We already have people on this board who have convinced themselves that we're two guards away from being in the Superbowl. Read the 10+ page thread on the main board.

yup, the Jerry Jones koolaid drinkers...the cowboys are atleast two years away from competing for a superbowl, tons of holes on this team, probably finish third next year, The Giants and Philly will be better teams than the cowboys next year...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Judas;4380039 said:
The refs want desperately for their new "America's Team" to win this.

So do you...

;)

We know your game.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Nomad;4380059 said:
I hope someone discount double-checks him in his face.

I really dislike both of these teams, I'm thinking it is probably Baltimore's Super Bowl if NYG wins here.

Good .I hope so!!;)

anava

Reaction score
Judas;4380074 said:
I can only dream of a QB like that. WOW!

QB? That was all the O line. If you watch it in super slowmo I think you can see Eli eating a sandwich.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
the giants is having a good offensive flow. And of course it looks like they are leaving it all on the field. GB didn't look ready for this game. Drop passes and fumbles like nothing.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Judas;4380081 said:
I'm so jealous. It's like looking at the neighbor who you hate, but he parks a big boat in his yard.
:bow::giants::giants::giants::giants::giants::giants::giants::giants::giants::ralph: