Giants vs. Packers game thread (Packers Blown Out @ Home)

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Judas;4380019 said:
I know one thing, the giants are tough, they have SWAG, a bunch of mean dudes, while we have a ton of jolly good fellas. Just what the "goodies two shoe" crowd wanted.

Ware
: I noticed you have seemed to of slipped and fell in the floor while making that post Judas, here, let me give you a hand off and brush that dirt off of you. There, now isn't that better?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm pulling for the 49ers now. I want to see Alex Smith get a little more respect.

I also think NE can get the job done...Brady destroyed a very good Denver defense.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Wonder why the Packers never went to a hurry up offense at all in this game when it was clear that their offense was struggling

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The refs want desperately for their new "America's Team" to win this.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
At this moment, Jerry is more convinced that his team is "very, very good" than ever before.

Bluestang

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4379982 said:
What inherant quality gives the Giants the ability to do this?

An identity. They use premium draft picks to select a pass rusher to add to their rotation. Their defense is built around this.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Who ever is in control of inside stadium audio should wake up and look at the score board....

:cool:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4380037 said:
Wonder why the Packers never went to a hurry up offense at all in this game when it was clear that their offense was struggling

they did at the beginning of the game.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4380037 said:

The whole first half?

SWG9

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4380040 said:
At this moment, Jerry is more convinced that his team is "very, very good" than ever before.

No doubt. We beat the Niners and played the Giants tight at home before losing, in his mind that means we're a player or two away.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score

yup and that would be dumb thinking on his part, nothing new there, the cowboys are closer to 4-12 than 12-4 right now

yimyammer

Reaction score
May the spirit of the Dallas Cowboys defense possess the Giants defense ASAP!

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score

you keep repeating that idiocy as if you really believe it.....please tell us you dont......i mean you are smarter than that....right?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
How many more seasons will it take for Jerry to get that Line play is what makes the difference in playoff teams or will he keep thinking that only Skill position guys matter?

Nomad

Reaction score
I hope someone discount double-checks him in his face.

I really dislike both of these teams, I'm thinking it is probably Baltimore's Super Bowl if NYG wins here.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Bluestang;4380041 said:
An identity. They use premium draft picks to select a pass rusher to add to their rotation. Their defense is built around this.

Well their identity is built on a premium position.

Whether you have a success or a fail, it is a premium position.