Giants Vs Seahawks ***Official Game Thread*** Final...SEA- 24 NYG -21

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
usermenowarrior is going to give Tucker fits

Strahan already abused Petitti - Tackles need to strap it up next week.

true_north

Reaction score
Seattle Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FumL
J. Jurevicius 8 137 17.1 35 2 0
M. Strong 3 18 6.0 11 0 0
B. Engram 3 17 5.7 8 0 1
P. Warrick 1 9 9.0 9 0 0
D. Hackett 1 9 9.0 9 0 0

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
What to do...What to do.....???????? I think you take the 3

aznhalf

Reaction score
I like this challenge, gives you time to think and plan about it regardless of the call. They would have called a time out anyways I believe. I think you go for it if you dont win the challenge, just because your defense has been doing okay and you'll have them backed up.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Gotta go for it, they have them on the ropes. Time to finish...

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Something else that's going to work to our advantage next week is how physical this matchup is right now for the Giants against the Seahawks. This has turned out to be quite a dogfight that they're in and those bumps and bruises are starting to add up. So far it looks as if Barber and Shockey are a little dinged up but more importantly, their offensive/defensive linemen are getting worn out and are starting to look very tired when on the field.

Personally, I prefer that the Cowboys play their opponents when they are at their best, so there won't be any excuses. But with the bad breaks that we've been handed this season, I'll take a little good fortune if it falls in our direction.

zagnut

Reaction score
Have to say NYG DL and LBs are flying around, very physical. I was expecting Seattle to win this game pretty handily. I thought Strahan was finished. He's been fantastic this year and Umenyiora has been even better.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
We have a bunch of River Boat Gamblers on this board.......LOL