Gil Brandt predicts Week 14-15 return for Jaylon Smith

waldoputty

Reaction score
although not officially released, I believe it's a foregone conclusion Rolando's days in Dallas are over. I think there's financial implications of releasing him now and is why he hasn't been so yet

actually he has a 10 game suspension on a $4M contract.
if he is in shape, that would be a bargain.

~1.5M for playing in the most important games in the season.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
More unfounded speculation that people will take and run with.

If things were that promising, who thinks Jones is not talking about it?

which is why Jones and Cowboys did not place him on IR, I think the Cowboys feel there is a chance he will be able to play.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
he's going to be so fat off purple drank by week 11 he'd have to play DT.

0e3.png

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Even if he's healthy, he's still a rookie playing his first few games. He's not going to come in and be an all pro.

How do you know that? IMO he would be an upgrade over Hitchens or Gachknar, Durant and WIlber.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Even if he's healthy, he's still a rookie playing his first few games. He's not going to come in and be an all pro.

Well this is the year of the rookies. It seems that our rookies we have now are contributing and some of them playing at a pro level. So I would not discount him being productive or possibly playing at a pro level. The possibility of that happening is nil but this is a strange year which the stars have aligned for us and so anything can happen.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
One can dream. Gregory has a locker at the star and I think he's going to contribute too.

I honestly think he's getting some range of motion. Some nerve signals in order to cut like he was saying but I'm not doctor nor have done any research.

Game 13 would be enough NFL experience heading to the playoffs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
They didn't place him on IR because there was no reason to.

Sure there is a reason he is injured just as they placed Collins on IR. I don't know if Smith will make it back or not but the Cowboys from the get go has said they feel there is a chance he can play this season if not they could place him IR and open a roster spot in doing so. Of course that would end any hope of his return this season.