Twitter: Gil Brandt with another Jaylon Smith update

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Even if it's recovered Jaylon Smith is not in football shape at all.. I'm sorry but our lbs are set this season barring injury.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
CowboyZone, where becoming an MD only takes a 1 thread. Heck no need to go to medical school and waste all those years and al that money. Register with the University of CowboyZone Medical School.

Correction: one post!

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
JJ might be a blowhard but don't you think he's just repeating what someone who is a doctor told him? Why do we have to go through the whole Dr. Jones thing every time.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
JJ might be a blowhard but don't you think he's just repeating what someone who is a doctor told him? Why do we have to go through the whole Dr. Jones thing every time.

“He’s not injured. He was OK on the sideline immediately,” the owner declared. He said Romo’s back was “in good shape” and “we, everyone had a scare” and “he was not hurt.” “Said a few prayers right there,” ---- Jerry Jones MD, speaking on Romo during the week following the Seahawks preseason game.

The same reasoning of "well, maybe he heard from a doctor" could have been argued there too.

Last edited:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Even if it's recovered Jaylon Smith is not in football shape at all.. I'm sorry but our lbs are set this season barring injury.
If he's recovered enough to practice this coming week he would be allowed to practice for 3 weeks before needing to be activated to the roster.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I thought people were just trying too hard too be funny but I hope they don't think he's literally not getting knowledge from professionals?

Its clear when Jerry talks whether its about injuries or signings or depth chart moves, he's hearing it from someone else.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I traced this video to an August 9 webpage (www.dallascowboys.com/video/2016/08/09/behind-scenes-dak-jaylon-photoshoot).
I do not see Jaylon wearing a brace in this video.
However, i found pictures of Jaylon training with the ATO brace on August 5th (www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article94057182.html).
So either Jaylon does not need a brace when only walking.
Or some how he is wearing a very low profile brace that is not detectable by eye.
0805%20COWBOYS%209
It's more likely that he could slowly move around without the brace back then, so took it off for the promotional video shoot. Notice that he doesn't move his feet much (if at all) during the video.

waldoputty

Reaction score
It's more likely that he could slowly move around without the brace back then, so took it off for the promotional video shoot. Notice that he doesn't move his feet much (if at all) during the video.

it is just too hard to tell.