Twitter: Gil Brandt with another Jaylon Smith update

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Ok. So after all that company time I spent reading that the only thing I got from it was a quote from an all time classic movie.

Is it firing or not? We don't know. Right?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I don't understand why people keep making this joke. Jerry Jones is the face of the Dallas Cowboys. He never said he personally diagnosed Jaylon. Do you expect team doctors to come out and talk about it?
This. It is just a backhanded insult. Jerry is about to win another executive of the year and that rubs a lot here the wrong way. Garrett winning coach of the year would be another world ending event.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
wow. hes good. hope he returns next year. love his swipe celebration its unique

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He has to return to practice following week 12 but he can return to practice now if they think he is ready. He then has a few weeks of practice before he can be put on the roster or IR if not.
Are you sure it's after week 12? I was under the impression it had to be after this game.

loblolly7

Reaction score
https://twitter.com/thejaylonsmith/with_replies

See that link up there? That's Jaylon Smith's Twitter account. Trust me, when that nerve fires, his followers are going to be the first people that know about it.

What I understand listening to the ticket.. Norm, says it is against Cowboys' policy for injured players to communicate with the media.... This was in response to a question about why Tony Romo and why he hasn't said anything about Dak.. Once he was active.... we had a statement...

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What makes you think Jerry isnt telling people what drs are telling him?

What makes you think that he is?

How quickly we've forgotten just early this year when Romo went down in Seattle Jerry was saying: “He’s not injured. He was OK on the sideline immediately,” the owner declared. He said Romo’s back was “in good shape” and “we, everyone had a scare” and “he was not hurt.” “Said a few prayers right there,” Jones added.

http://www.slate.com/articles/sport..._the_dallas_cowboys_say_it_s_no_big_deal.html

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Dr. Jerry Jones, M.D., with a PHD in BS... you figure it out.

But, man, I hope he's right. lol
When you are worth billions and with the internet, anyone can become a DR. I took classes online for my sister for 3 years. One of my boys called me and I quote "Q, you have to the smartest person I know without a degree"

RoboQB

Reaction score
When you are worth billions and with the internet, anyone can become a DR. I took classes online for my sister for 3 years. One of my boys called me and I quote "Q, you have to the smartest person I know without a degree"

Your kids call you Q? lol