Gil is in trouble

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I haven’t listened to Gil in years. He sounded like he was a little bit on the right side of the road.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I think it's cute how he calls him "Mr. Gil Brant". It's like he wants to add an extra little "hahaha" to Brant's insensitive comment just to rile people up. By calling him "Mr. Gil Brant" he's showing the disrespectful old fool more respect than the young man that lost his life that he is slandering all over the forum.
Like I said, I feel for his loved ones, but Dwayne Haskins put his life at risk with such a reckless decision.

FYI, it's "Brandt", not "Brant".

shabazz

Reaction score
People make mistakes -- Gil Brandt realized his hasty decision and apologized. Mistakes should be forgiven under reasonable circumstances.

The same should be said of anyone making a human mistake. Only humans who are sinless should be free to stand in Godlike judgment. o_O

Sho nuff. But like I posted before, only the chosen get 2nd chances. Will Smith will be back in front of the camera again making millions and nobody will say, boo.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Whatever, troll.

I served almost 7 years on a fire rescue truck, saw so many accidents happen, helped save so many lives, brought so many lives back and sadly saw so many end their lives. I even got disabled putting my life on the line to save others. What have you ever done to judge me on social media other than yap your trollish mouth? I guarantee you wouldn't be able to handle what I have seen and experienced. I'm simply defending Mr. Brandt for saying what he was honestly asked for through his experience and knowledge.
I was a volunteer Fireman for 4 years and saw a lot of things I wish I had not seen.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sho nuff. But like I posted before, only the chosen get 2nd chances. Will Smith will be back in front of the camera again making millions and nobody will say, boo.

He's already been cancelled by some of his acting producers and has been ousted by the Actors Guild for his mistake. Others will remember him for his boneheaded mistake that was likely prompted by his wife's humiliation and subsequent anger. His career will continue, albeit never quite the same.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No, I wouldn't. If Irvin died due to overdosing on illegal drugs, I wouldn't feel sorry for him. I would feel sorry for his loved ones, but not him.
So then maybe feel bad for how Gil’s comments hurt Haskins loved ones? lol. Jesus. Anyone affiliated with the cowboys you’ll defend to the bitter end. I bet you were on Jerry’s side when those photos of him and the young women surfaced too.

the guys family got this news like hours ago. Have a heart man. Jesus. I’d hate for you to lose someone in a horrible way and see how you reacted.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So then maybe feel bad for how Gil’s comments hurt Haskins loved ones? lol. Jesus. Anyone affiliated with the cowboys you’ll defend to the bitter end.

We have folks who got upset when people criticized Rowdy who have no issue with Gil's words, and worse, are defending them.

People like that were just taking up space on my CZ feed. That little problem is being rectified, one by one.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So then maybe feel bad for how Gil’s comments hurt Haskins loved ones? lol. Jesus. Anyone affiliated with the cowboys you’ll defend to the bitter end. I bet you were on Jerry’s side when those photos of him and the young women surfaced too.

the guys family got this news like hours ago. Have a heart man. Jesus. I’d hate for you to lose someone in a horrible way and see how you reacted.
So..do we ask of EVERYONE...to "have a heart": for every single thing that happens to humans?

When the humans are the one doing the most atrocious acts on the planet.

Odd. I'm not saying you are wrong or anything. Or that Gil could have "passed" on the interview question. I am just saying..it;s easy, on the surface, to ride a high horse to get to thayt phantom moral ground. But what are WE actually doing. We personally and we as humans.

Gil's comment,,,,,pretty low on the list of human heartless atrocities.

If it were my family....I could not care any less what the likes of Jil or even you guys had to say...good or bad. I wouldn't even be here to read it.

Sorry to be so blunt. It is just how I feel at the moment. I may be wrong.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
That was some dumb crap to say about a young guy. Shows "if" true where ole Gil's heart lies. I admit the kid was sorta immature and maybe a little snake bitten but to say it like that. "Wow" RIP DH...Gods speed....