Gil is in trouble

terra

Reaction score
Lol here's another one.

No. Everyday more comes out only shows that he couldn't be more wrong in saying this kid was "living to be dead."

Everyone that actually knew him and was around him is painting a picture of a man who lived with kindness and energy and selflessness. Not a guy just waiting for his chance to end it. Get a clue.
well frankly you sound just like a blind fan now.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gil's not wrong. Its just an insensitive truth. I see this happen to a lot of old people. They just don't give a ....... maybe time for Gil to retire his twitter.

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
The very first story was that he was hit while jogging along
the highway.
seems there is much more nefarious stuff assoc. with it. I still think his family ought to be left alone. This is sad. Gil NEVER should have said what he did, even if its proven to be true later. The point is, SOME THINGS remain sacred and losing a life is 1 of them.

RoboQB

Reaction score
seems there is much more nefarious stuff assoc. with it. I still think his family ought to be left alone. This is sad. Gil NEVER should have said what he did, even if its proven to be true later. The point is, SOME THINGS remain sacred and losing a life is 1 of them.

I guess the lesson is don't ask a 90 year old a question if you don't want to hear
the answer. I understand the point you're making. Those days are long gone.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I guess the lesson is don't ask a 90 year old a question if you don't want to hear
the answer. I understand the point you're making. Those days are long gone.
Agree all the way. Heck, the older I get I have less of a filter, but try to have some awareness at the same time when speaking etc. Like u said, long gone with Gil. That ship sailed way back when lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
There is a difference between losing a life and throwing away a life.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wrong about what? I mean you're still showing you have no class.
My first two posts on the other thread addressed to Haskins and his loved ones was class. This thread's posts are about defending Mr. Brandt's comments which have turned out to be correct. You simply can't handle it since you were wrong.

Last edited:

Haimerej

Reaction score
My first to posts on the other thread addressed to Haskins and his loved ones was class. This thread's posts are about defending Mr. Brandt's comments which have turned out to be correct. You simply can't handle it since you were wrong.

Wrong about what? You just keep repeating yourself.

jnday

Reaction score
Hold on. Full stop.

If what Mr. Gil Brandt said turns out to be true (the way Dwayne Haskins was always living on the edge or even getting run over and killed for jogging on a highway), how can anyone blame Mr. Brandt for saying what he said?
Yeah, sometimes the truth hard to handle for some people.