Gilmore: The goal is to return to Dallas

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Every player wants to come back until they don't.

He'll leave for a better offer in a heartbeat.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Well Jerry would be really dumb if he was to draft a CB so there’s that!
No are you serious? You all good at CB as is? We have a need there. Even Ray Charles can see it. We are in a passing league and we better wake up and adjust . Nashon wright is a bum. Cut him, but let's upgrade. We don't need to use a premium pick on CB, I'm just saying, let's see if we can hit paydirt again in the middle rounds ie Bland.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
It’s gonna take Diggs like half the year imo to even look like close to his old self. Don’t think we can just pencil in there and say “he’s back” there’s gonna be an adjustment period

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I doubt Diggs will be ready for the season. look at Gallup as he never really recovered from the ACL.

exciter

Reaction score
No are you serious? You all good at CB as is? We have a need there. Even Ray Charles can see it. We are in a passing league and we better wake up and adjust . Nashon wright is a bum. Cut him, but let's upgrade. We don't need to use a premium pick on CB, I'm just saying, let's see if we can hit paydirt again in the middle rounds ie Bland.
You have one corner playing on a 97m contract. We’re probably not going to be able to resign Bland in 2 years. Dropping a high pick on another corner we won’t be able to resign is poor use of assets currently. Whispers during the season is they were high on Scott. Either resign Gilmore on a 1 yr prorated contract or another mid level FA and a late round pick but i don’t see them dropping premium draft capital at the position unless someone much higher rated falls into their lap!

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I like it. When Bland was getting eaten alive by Metcalf they switched to Gilmore and that got shot down.
Yup.....they need that one corner that's a dawg and physical. Trevon and Bland don't have that physicality.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Of course we wouldn't have to bring back Gilmore or even Lewis if we would stop drafting so well all of the time and Nahshon Wright was worth a crap.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry is dumb. He will try to sell us that Diggs is 100% and wont draft a cb. We wont sign anyone else.
So many needs in the draft though. Where does CB rank for you? Our pass defense was 5th in the league with basically Gilmore and Bland all year. So if able to keep those 3 together, or even if you lost Gilmore, I don't think it ranks very high.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Ya with Bland and Diggs that's a pass on the Gilmore man.
Can we afford him?
Don't think we can.
A team needs more than two good corners. This year proved that for sure.