Gilmore: The goal is to return to Dallas

Carson

Reaction score
When are people gonna realize Bland sucks in the slot? The guy leads the league in Pick 6s playing outside....and stupid fans want to move him.....Go figure.
He can play both. If that’s your plan (which he absolutely sucked at the end of the year outside) then you bring Lewis back and let Gilmore walk.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
good goal, but we can not afford you. somebody else needs one-third of the pie and you ain't getting any. sorry, cya.

Mr_437

Reaction score
You get Gilmore and Lewis back if you can because depth at CB is important. You never know who may fit better into Zimmer's defense from the younger guys (Mukuamu, Wright n Scott) so keep an eye on that.

Carson

Reaction score
2023:
Gilmore: 11M
Lewis: 5M

Total 16M

Bring Gilmore back at 8M and they save 8M.
I honestly believe they bring Lewis back before Gilmore. Lewis is their typical home grown guy they drafted etc.

Also do you trust Bland back inside? He was good outside and he and Diggs can be solid.

I would much rather bring back J-Lew for $3-$5 million and sign another starter like Josey Jewell / Lloyd Cushenberry ($6 million market value) than I would to spend $10 for Gilmore.

Proof

Reaction score
that’s encouraging. i think his injury really played a big part in dq’s doomed decision to play zone against the pack

Carson

Reaction score
that’s encouraging. i think his injury really played a big part in dq’s doomed decision to play zone against the pack
100% it did doom them in the GB game.

However, it seemed like the defense went non existent and refused to adjust starting the Seattle game.

Not sure if it was the competition increased but the lack of adjustments was frustrating to watch

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
I would love to have Gilly back for one more year. Smart player, pro's pro.
As others have said, doubt that Diggs will be 100 %, and it's also the intangibles that Gilmore brings to the team. Same as Cooks on Offense.
(Cooks here for 1 more year).
Would be a smart re-up.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so I can pencil you in as "not favorable" to trade Daron Bland? what if we got 3 1sts and picked 3 CBs?
I would want some kind of assurance that each of those picks will be used on a cornerback.