Give a Movie Quote without Giving Away the Name of the Movie

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"We were slaves once. The daylight guardians of the vampires. I was born into servitude. Yet I harbored them no ill will. Even took a vampire for my bride. It was forbidden, our union. Viktor feared a blending of the species. Feared it so much he killed her. His own daughter. Burnt alive for loving me. This is his war. Viktor's. And he spent the last 600 years exterminating my species."

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We've made too many compromises already. Too many retreats. They invade our space. And we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds. And we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far! No further! And I will make them pay for what they've done!"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"We can teach these barbarians a lesson in Western methods and efficiency that will put them to shame. We'll show them what the British soldier is capable of doing."

Xelda

Reaction score
"We were slaves once. The daylight guardians of the vampires. I was born into servitude. Yet I harbored them no ill will. Even took a vampire for my bride. It was forbidden, our union. Viktor feared a blending of the species. Feared it so much he killed her. His own daughter. Burnt alive for loving me. This is his war. Viktor's. And he spent the last 600 years exterminating my species."
Viktor's got an *** whooping coming his way.

Last edited by a moderator:

timb2

Reaction score
" We here at Global Gym understand Ugliness and Fatness are Genetic Disorders much like Baldness and Necrophilia and it's your fault if you don't hate yourself enough to do something about it".

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:clap::clap:

timb2

Reaction score
" You bob for apples in the toilet and you like it".

" YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIRL"!!!!

" Tomorrow our field at Noon,be there Buffalo Butt Breath".

" You can count on it Pee Drinking Crap Face"!!!

quickccc

Reaction score
.." Show me da Money ..!! "

" You're gonna need a bigger boat .."

" ..King Kong ...ain't got ****! on me "

" Mama always said life was like a box of chocolate ..."

" Honestly it's not mine !...that kinda thing ain't my bag, baby.. "

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

quickccc

Reaction score

" ..You make me want to be a better man.. "