Give me dominant DL over super star QB

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At thanksgiving they were 7-5 and just looked to be a slightly better version of his NE team last year. The run they went on in December was amazing and then they had great luck in the playoffs.

Brees - torn rotator cuff
GB - can’t cash in on 3 straight INTs from Brady. How many QBs in history have won playoff games period with 3 INTs. Much less on the road.
KC - starts linemen in 3 new spots for super bowl.

They were a team that got better as the year went on. You conveniently forget that Brady didn't get a training camp or pre season with this team. How many more super bowls has he got to win ? Admit that you just hate the guy and will take any ridiculous angle to disparage him.

basel90

Reaction score
Thats simply the market value for a proven top QB in TODAYS league. Deal with it. Pay the man.
He has not proven anything and he is not top tier QB . His record against good teams is abysmal . Plus he chokes in crucial games . All worrying signs glossed over by empty stats behind the top OL WR RB combo . He is more of a system QB basically . Let’s not forget his 1-4 start last year .

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He has not proven anything and he is not top tier QB . His record against good teams is abysmal . Plus he chokes in crucial games . All worrying signs glossed over by empty stats behind the top OL WR RB combo . He is more of a system QB basically . Let’s not forget his 1-4 start last year .

I'm sure that you are wrong about the record.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
check dak's recored against winning teams . Or just try to remember a game where dak won against a good team :)

You saying he started 1-4, is all I need to know which side of the spectrum you prefer. His winning percentage against winning teams may not be great, but abysmal is a stretch. The team as a whole, is good enough to win against mediocre teams, but the team cannot win against better competition. Dak, only plays offense, and is one part of eleven therefore; him winning requires more effort from himself, as well as others around him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
why not both? Why does 1 have to be exclusive over the other? lol

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
They were a team that got better as the year went on. You conveniently forget that Brady didn't get a training camp or pre season with this team. How many more super bowls has he got to win ? Admit that you just hate the guy and will take any ridiculous angle to disparage him.
Did Brady get better when he threw 3 straight INTs in the NFC championship? What’s the record of any team winning in the playoffs with 3 picks?

khiladi

Reaction score
This last year, TB drafted an OL as the 13th pick that allowed only 1 sack on close to 500 pass plays. While they most likely wouldn’t have won with Winston, Brady isn’t the only QB that could have taken that team to a SB and won.

But no doubt Brady is a pre-snap genius QB that can read defenses, so I’m sure he also played a part in the minimal sack numbers.

chagus

Reaction score

Lost me at "has not proven ANYTHING".

chagus

Reaction score
Name one Thing he did that a normal QB behind thr bear OL WR RB combo cannot do ?

Nah. I'll pass. Daks gonna get paid and the team can move forward and you'll have to sit back and watch the games angry. Meanwhile... ill have a cold beer and enjoy my Cowboys on Sunday.

basel90

Reaction score
Nah. I'll pass. Daks gonna get paid and the team can move forward and you'll have to sit back and watch the games angry. Meanwhile... ill have a cold beer and enjoy my Cowboys on Sunday.
Good luck :)