Give me your Grade A first 4 rounds

Flamma

Reaction score
Really hope somehow they can get Dexter Lawrence, Clemson early in the 2nd as well, but not sure how they would accomplish.

Me too. At 6'4 350lbs he's a water buffalo in the middle. Problem is Dallas has to specifically want him because he probably will not fall to 58.

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
We need a good pass catching change of pace scatback who can give Ezekiel Elliott a rest. Elliott carried a lot last year,need to keep him fresh. I picked James Williams because he had like 80+ receptions in 2018.

huge fan of Williams. I was hoping he could be picked up in the fifth round

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
58 DE Jachai Polite
90 S Darnell Savage Jr.
128 WR Miles Boykin
136 CB Isaiah Johnson
164 RB James Williams
241 S Malik Grant

Tried to get a DT but didn’t work out.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I have dug in a lot more on Isabella and what they say about his catch radius and body catching is very very true.

You better have a QB that can drill it into his chest on most throws. Are you saying we don't? :popcorn:

Gilbert is a good one. Like him later on though.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Find it funny that most people now have a CB in their picks. Early on, most people didn't. I think the notion that Richard is going to move a player & draft more size & length has gotten traction.

Sydla

Reaction score
Find it funny that most people now have a CB in their picks. Early on, most people didn't. I think the notion that Richard is going to move a player & draft more size & length has gotten traction.

I think it has to do with the fact this could be Byron Jones' last season in Dallas.

Angus12

Reaction score
The idea is what picks would need to be made to get an A grade from you for that team? Being realistic of course in terms of where players will be selected.

Here are the picks we currently hold. Obviously this is fluid but for this exercise let's assume they make these selections.

2(58)
3(90)
4(128)
4(136)

2(58) S Juan Thornhill
3(90) 3T Khalen Saunders
4(128) TE Kahale Warring
4(136) 1T Daylon Mack