Give me your W/L Record Prediction as of today (4/2/14)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I don't really. I just want the players giving full effort unlike what happened with Wade.

The biggest need for the team is to develop some stability. They don't need more coordinator or Head Coaching changes.
Of course.

I bet Romo loves knowing the last couple years of his career are basically being flushed under your plan of evaluation over winning.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Will we be favored in any game besides Jacksonville and maybe the Giants? The giants look worse than us and thats sayin something.

houston was 2-14 and starting QB is gone but you have Dallas losing? OK

DFWJC

Reaction score
They'll blame Romo anyway.

Will we be favored in any game besides Jacksonville and maybe the Giants? The giants look worse than us and thats sayin something.

I kind of like some of the moves the Giants made so far on defense.

But that like is in shambles and last year showed what Eli can do in that situation.

ChooChoo73

Reaction score
8s.
The balance of crap organization with a few terrific players leaves us stuck in the middle.

Woods

Reaction score
next seasons excuses already being prepared.

IMO, the problem with this team is mainly lack of talent, esp on the defensive side of the ball. I don't think rotating coaches, esp the assistant coaches who are good - esp Marinelli, is going to get this team into the playoffs. It's obvious the talent on the DL is poor as is the Safety play. The Cowboys have to hit on the next couple of drafts.

The positive is that the OL is nearly re-built, but I still think we need a little bit more.

I agree with XWalker, though this probably isn't a popular opinion.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
5-11 Sean lee will get hurt and teams will run wild on our defense. I think we'll also find out t Williams isn't a starting WR. Our offense will be okay but defense horrid.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Home:
New York Giants W
Philadelphia L
Washington L
Arizona L
San Francisco L
Houston W
Indianapolis L
New Orleans L

Road:
New York Giants L
Philadelphia L
Washington L
St. Louis W
Seattle L
Jacksonville W
Tennessee L
Chicago L

4-12

Deep_South

Reaction score
The 4-3 will be in its 2nd year, so we should be able to avoid many of the "running around looking lost" problems we had last year. The offense should be good once again, and the special teams should be improved with our kick returner being healthy and all of those quality draft picks Jerry will be bringing in.

I'm going to go with 9-7.

17yearsandcounting

Reaction score
We need to open up a Schick Center for despondent fans....so many pessimists when the draft hasn't even happened yet

We lost 52% of the sacks from last season and the only thing they have done to address it is a player coming off injury and a couple of nobodies. Do you really think that we are going to get a ROY performance from whoever we draft to compensate? Are we going to sign an all-pro player in the post-draft cut trash heap?

I warn the people who think that the defense "couldnt get worse".

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
It'd be disastrous as of today: we don't have a starting DL. I'm not sure we'd win more than four games against a full NFL team with what we've got on the roster at this point, if that. Then again, some of the teams on the schedule are in similar shape right now. The Giants OL is a shambles, and the CHI defense is still in flux. It's way too early for any possible snapshots to mean anything at all regarding how 2014 will turn out.

What draft picks would be worth, say, 6 more wins?

visionary

Reaction score
hhhmmmm.... clearly many CZ members dont have any faith in Jason Garrett to be predicting 8-8 or worse in year 4 of "the garrett process"

visionary

Reaction score
8-8 with Week 17 loss to Giants at Jerry World. Until they prove otherwise.

Also: schedule strength never ends up being what you thought in the beginning.

Wow!!! that is a loser mentality

8-8 in year 4 of the great Jason-Jerry partnership?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Home:

New York Giants W

Philadelphia W

Washington W

Arizona W

San Francisco L

Houston W

Indianapolis W

New Orleans L

Road:

New York Giants W

Philadelphia L

Washington W

St. Louis W

Seattle L

Jacksonville W

Tennessee W

Chicago L

11-5. Book me on this.

scottsp

Reaction score
I do not subscribe to making calls on a season at this stage of the game; however, the general notion that this club will be in great shape should the defense gravitate towards the middle of the NFL pack is a mistake. That would suggest all other variables remain constant. And unless you're new to this sport, you know that very rarely does everything else hold steady. So again, there really isn't much point to this exercise save the value of amusement.

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Since we still have hope of Drafting another Dirty Dozen....13-3 on a HOT streak....Championshiiiip!

If we flop in the Draft it's going to be a loooong cold season...3-13.

So .500 for par...spewing 8-8 again.