Twitter: Glazer: Eagles are out on Watson trade talk

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
C'mon Bro, this was your original point

"Eagles are screwing up trying to salvage that team. It’s old, overpaid and they’re trying to evaluate what they have in Hurts but doing it with young receivers and a hurt offensive line. They honestly need to stink this year and properly build that team. They are the only team in the division old and overpaid like that."

I showed you that the eagles average age is 19th in the league. On top of that they aren't even the oldest team in the division.The giants are at an average age of 26.0 and you said "They are the only team in the division old and overpaid like that."

If your point was to name old aging starters why did you name ertz? Why are you bringing up Barnett, he's 25?

Barnett represents the “screwy things” y’all have done in the draft which include passing up Justin Jefferson for Reagor and passing up Dk Metcalf JJ ArtegaWhiteside. Your roster is a mess. It sucks to hear. I get it. I hate when people talk bad about my team but it’s the truth. If you want to argue the Eagles are young because they have a bunch of young guys as backup players then be my guest. But either you’re in denial or just misinformed about your own team and it’s struggles.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just me, but I think he gets traded within the next couple of weeks. I mean if you're an interested team with a losing record, you get it done ASAP to save your season, otherwise, wait until AFTER the season. As for the Texans, they can try and save face all they want, but you can't convince me deactivating and paying your young elite starting QB each week is good for team chemistry. That's on them, they should have gotten it done before the season started.

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
Barnett represents the “screwy things” y’all have done in the draft which include passing up Justin Jefferson for Reagor and passing up Dk Metcalf JJ ArtegaWhiteside. Your roster is a mess. It sucks to hear. I get it. I hate when people talk bad about my team but it’s the truth. If you want to argue the Eagles are young because they have a bunch of young guys as backup players then be my guest. But either you’re in denial or just misinformed about your own team and it’s struggles.

Focus here, try to stay on the subject for now. If you want to talk about the eagles drafting, we can do that next. I don't mind people talking bad about my team, if they are correct. Passing on jefferson and metcalf was terrible, no doubt. But what you stated was the eagles were the only team in the division old and overpaid. That's wrong. Then you tried to deflect by naming the older guys and calling them the eagles best players. That didn't work. Now your trying to backpedal and say barnett was a screwy thing. What exactly is screwy about barnett? I get it, he sucks but does that make it screwy? He was a projected 1st round pick, and I don't know if you know, but all 1st round picks don't pan out. We've missed on plenty of them. I know you hate the eagles, and just want to spew venom, that' cool, but when you want to state something like the eagles are old, maybe check it out first, or just call out the players you think are old instead of the whole team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Focus here, try to stay on the subject for now. If you want to talk about the eagles drafting, we can do that next. I don't mind people talking bad about my team, if they are correct. Passing on jefferson and metcalf was terrible, no doubt. But what you stated was the eagles were the only team in the division old and overpaid. That's wrong. Then you tried to deflect by naming the older guys and calling them the eagles best players. That didn't work. Now your trying to backpedal and say barnett was a screwy thing. What exactly is screwy about barnett? I get it, he sucks but does that make it screwy? He was a projected 1st round pick, and I don't know if you know, but all 1st round picks don't pan out. We've missed on plenty of them. I know you hate the eagles, and just want to spew venom, that' cool, but when you want to state something like the eagles are old, maybe check it out first, or just call out the players you think are old instead of the whole team.
Ok I see what you’re doing….list the Eagles top 15 players on your team…….

Mr_437

Reaction score
Interesting to see what the Eagles will do moving forward cause they have a LT, so maybe they take a QB if they sour on Hurts. PHI does look like they need a youth movement in the trenches.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They went all in to win SB. Now paying for it in roster.

I'd be fine with that strategy if it got us a Super Bowl victory. You have to rebuild, but you at least do it with a Lombardi on the mantle.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Philly needs a total rebuild at this point. Them giving up multiple top picks for a high dollar qb that may be suspended in the near future seems counter productive at this point.
Exactly this.
By the time they did a rebuild Watson would be due for more money.
They need to draft well for 2-3 years.

Also not many teams will want to risk the biscuit until the League rules on all those fetish charges.