GM Jerry evaluates Trey Lance

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He gets his info from his coaches....it's not that hard to understand..the hate blinds many of you.
Sure.

Your fandom blinds you.

You think any of the coaches are going to say, "no Boss, that was a really bad trade. He can't play." The problem with the Dallas Cowboys is that their number one priority is not winning football games. Their #1 priority from Will McLay down to the their media team is to justify the decisions of the Jones'.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
loserjones.jpg

Prossman2

Reaction score
So basically Lance has checked all the boxes last year well enough to earn the bonus but we need to see how he looks live. If a year development was what he needed we may have something here.

Flamma

Reaction score
Many ways....I explained it on another thread yesterday. I won't bother to do it again, because those that are entrenched in their beliefs won't budge.
I admit, I know nothing about evaluating QBs that haven't had actual game experience. But obviously they do this. I'm just wondering how much does it actually tell them about a QB? Because if Drew Bledsoe or Trent Green don't get hurt, neither of those teams go on to win the super bowl. Why didn't the coaching staff know they had the better QB on the bench? Obviously these are extreme cases. But there are other cases as well, just without the best case scenario ending. On the flip side, it was pretty obvious the Chiefs knew they had their QB in Mahomes before he ever took to the field.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
So basically Lance has checked all the boxes last year well enough to earn the bonus but we need to see how he looks live. If a year development was what he needed we may have something here.
2 years with that brainiac HC in SF.

1 with Big Mike.

He’s healthy and ready to play some football.

Plus, he doesn’t cost us mega millions like Dak.