GMF ripped Prescott

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
For stepping outta bounds / particularly Jeff Saturday.

They absolutely shredded him - and insinuating it looks soft/gutless.

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

They called us the NFC version of the Miami Dolphins.

The entire panel has had enough of the Cowboys and their choking ways.

Kyle Brandt in an eagles jersey laughing joking ripping Dallas.

Don’t turn the TV onto till Sunday.
To make so many key errors at big moments of the game was very disheartning.
This team has no football IQ.
It's just the opposite of a Parcells coached team.
Attention to detail by this team?
Forget about it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silvernblu

Reaction score
You just cannot take a sack in that moment at the end. Total bonehead with an assist to Terrance "turnstile" Steele
Unfortunately Dak never learning to “throw it away” came back to bite them.

However, there should not have been a play called in that situation that took more than two seconds in pocket.

Count to two. If not there throw it away.

That’s on coaching.

buddieluver

Reaction score
Unfortunately Dak never learning to “throw it away” came back to bite them.

However, there should not have been a play called in that situation that took more than two seconds in pocket.

Count to two. If not there throw it away.

That’s on coaching.
On some of the sacks the pressure was instant there was no time for a throw away.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
so a guy barrelling down on you and you are trying to run away and make a cut...so yeah, you missed that. just in case go rewatch the play, but then again we know your agenda.
You do realize we see other people make that play or at least make a better effort though, right?

I mean it's not like this is the first QB race to the pylon we have ever seen.

silvernblu

Reaction score
On some of the sacks the pressure was instant there was no time for a throw away.
Talking about the final series. There should have been time for 4 quick hitters to end zone in 27 seconds.

The Turnstile Terrence sacks were of course not Daks fault.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
For stepping outta bounds / particularly Jeff Saturday.

They absolutely shredded him - and insinuating it looks soft/gutless.

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

They called us the NFC version of the Miami Dolphins.

The entire panel has had enough of the Cowboys and their choking ways.

Kyle Brandt in an eagles jersey laughing joking ripping Dallas.

Don’t turn the TV onto till Sunday.
truth

Mannix

Reaction score
Quack had time and room to dive into the end zone 2-3 feet inside the pylon, instead of taking the lazy way out and failing. In crunch time in big games against big teams, how could you EVER trust this guy? I knew for sure that we were scoring at the end....even with 4 shots from the 6 yard line.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do realize we see other people make that play or at least make a better effort though, right?

Someone....i think big dog...posted a snap shot of dak stepping on the line....and defender didnt even have a hand on him. Say what you want about any other dak play. That was not fierce or heady.

Before anyone else loses their mind about my opinion...Not saying only dak lost the game on that play.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Someone....i think big dog...posted a snap shot of dak stepping on the line....and defender didnt even have a hand on him. Say what you want about any other dak play. That was not fierce or heady.

Before anyone else loses their mind about my opinion...Not saying only dak lost the game on that play.
Guess he didn't really want to fight the bear as much as he would have us believe.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Talking about the final series. There should have been time for 4 quick hitters to end zone in 27 seconds.

The Turnstile Terrence sacks were of course not Daks fault.
So true hard to make a throw when you have less than two seconds and defenders on top of you

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am not even a Dak fan but I disagree Dak intentionally went out of bounds out of fear or whatever they try to spin it. He went for the corner and came up short, it happens.

Smith22

Reaction score
Dak played a great game.

Steele was a garbage can.

Pollard has shown this season he can't duplicate his success as a full time starter.

Redzone defense sucked.

A few big drops and missed fumble recoveries were crucial.

Cooks and MG need to replaced asap. Neither have performed well enough.

Safety play has dropped a notch or 2 from last year, specifically Wilson and Kearse.

Last edited:

visionary

Reaction score
Dak played a good game on the road against a good team. So better than I thought that I would see.

With that said, he always makes critical mistakes. How could he not put his head down a run into the end zone at that moment? Total bonehead.

Delay of game??? Dak is back to directing too much before the snap. You cannot do that. Total bonehead

You just cannot take a sack in that moment at the end. Total bonehead with an assist to Terrance "turnstile" Steele
This
Even on a day when you play really well, you find a way to lose a critical game
1st and goal from the 10 with 27 secs, you have to win that game not take a sack then delay of game then throw out of bounds
Absolutely pathetic

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

we do. they do. but he stepped out of bounce...that's it. 2 inches. but you act as if that has anything to do with QB play. when in that situation he is a RB. we have also seen better OL play, you know it happens. OL men actually pass blocking, and not acting as the pylon.