GMF ripped Prescott

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
For stepping outta bounds / particularly Jeff Saturday.

They absolutely shredded him - and insinuating it looks soft/gutless.

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

They called us the NFC version of the Miami Dolphins.

The entire panel has had enough of the Cowboys and their choking ways.

Kyle Brandt in an eagles jersey laughing joking ripping Dallas.

Don’t turn the TV onto till Sunday.
Yep, Dak made an error and showed a lack of awareness on that run but insinuating "soft/gutless" proves they didn't watch the whole game.

Are we to believe the guy that flipped *** over tincups taking on a defender head-on played soft? He was ahead of an aged Graham on the play was basically out of harms way with the pylon in his sights. He just didn't complete the play - nothing to do with being soft.

Did Brandt chime in on the Cowboys be soft? Would be ironic given that Play-Doh face of his that he lathers with Mary Kay products every morning.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
;) ;)
yeah. sure. ok. you never have an agenda. can I make you feel better in any other way? why are you so insecure?
What?...just trying to get a straight answer from you...is me being "insecure".

I'd say it's the other way around.

Of course everyone has an "agenda". It's not always a bad thing. If you have a meeting at work..there's likely an agenda.

You should try reading some of my other posts first before you categorize it in only one way. I've complemented Dak as well as criticized him...just today, as well as in the past.
'
You only see what you want to see , then you conveniently stop looking.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, Dak made an error and showed a lack of awareness on that run but insinuating "soft/gutless" proves they didn't watch the whole game.

Are we to believe the guy that flipped *** over tincups taking on a defender head-on played soft? He was ahead of an aged Graham on the play was basically out of harms way with the pylon in his sights. He just didn't complete the play - nothing to do with being soft.

Did Brandt chime in on the Cowboys be soft? Would be ironic given that Play-Doh face of his that he lathers with Mary Kay products every morning.
He lost his concentration and didn't finish the play. One of only a few mistakes he made...mostly later in the game.

It could be argued...on THAT play....he was soft and lost his bear-fighting honey.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well, it's hard to run with duck feet. It's a wonder he doesn't trip running. shrugs

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you ever read any posts saying someone wishes that Dak would get hurt?

No…….but you posted that you have no doubts that some our forum member really feel that way.

Shame on you!…….stop with the divisiveness
You are ridiculous.
Yes I have seen posts, and seen posts after he broke his ankle and his thumb. That they were glad, or eluded to.

So give it a rest. What is you problem anyway to attack me for my opinion on it the way you did. Express your opinion but you were way over top on it.

Give it a rest.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He is 100% on the money.

How many different times, said by different people, will it take for you to even consider the possibility that they (we) might just be right.

You have been annointed a leader here. Which direction are you leading us by the example you set? Seems like you want war rather than peace.

I'll wait while you rationalize this away yet again. My bet is that you will take the 'you just don't like me so you're being mean' approach.
JC is correct. Plus, he's an excellent and more than fair mod, so lay off.

You and your funky bunch are lucky I'm not a mod.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What?...just trying to get a straight answer from you...is me being "insecure".

I'd say it's the other way around.

Of course everyone has an "agenda". It's not always a bad thing. If you have a meeting at work..there's likely an agenda.

You should try reading some of my other posts first before you categorize it in only one way. I've complemented Dak as well as criticized him...just today, as well as in the past.
'
You only see what you want to see , then you conveniently stop looking.
ok, give your insecurities, you can just say I am insecure so hopefully that will make you feel better about yourself.

so now you are saying you have an agenda. what's your agenda?

Blackrain

Reaction score
Who gives a spit what the NFL version of romper room has to say that's the worst football program I've ever seen.

Kay Adams was smart and rolled on that bunch of losers.

I wouldn't give a bucket of pee for any one of their futures

Blackrain

Reaction score
For stepping outta bounds / particularly Jeff Saturday.

They absolutely shredded him - and insinuating it looks soft/gutless.

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

They called us the NFC version of the Miami Dolphins.

The entire panel has had enough of the Cowboys and their choking ways.

Kyle Brandt in an eagles jersey laughing joking ripping Dallas.

Don’t turn the TV onto till Sunday.
This should be a great thread since Jeff Saturday isn't even on the show.
Did they even watch the game the soft gutless guy that got pin-wheeled in the air trying to run for the touchdown really.

The entire panel is respected by no one in the football world and is viewed by everyone as NFL's version of romper room.

And Kyle Brandt is an absolute smacked *** without equal

Kumala808

Reaction score
dont trust a show of nobodies. Ill listen to people who actually played the game, not bafoons that think they know football cause their hosting it

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ok, give your insecurities, you can just say I am insecure so hopefully that will make you feel better about yourself.

so now you are saying you have an agenda. what's your agenda?
I never said i didnt have an agenda.

You are twisting yourself up pretty hard trying to trap me.

Show me where i said i didnt have one.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I never said i didnt have an agenda.

You are twisting yourself up pretty hard trying to trap me.

Show me where i said i didnt have one.
so you have an agenda, which is what I said and after 5 responses, you are now saying you have an agenda, but spinning it as everyone has an agenda.
geez dude.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so you have an agenda, which is what I said and after 5 responses, you are now saying you have an agenda, but spinning it as everyone has an agenda.
geez dude.
No that isnt what you said.

You said "we know your agenda"....

And i then asked you "what's my agenda".

Here we are half a day later....debating if i have one or not....

You are an odd kid....

Sydla

Reaction score
It wasn't the greatest play there but I can't kill him for it. Further, it appears on the 4th down with Tolbert, Dak missed Ferguson who was wide open and probably would have scored. But even when a QB has a great game, they still miss some plays here or there.