GMF ripped Prescott

morat1959

Reaction score
A big game was on the line0, and again, just like Romo, Dak couldn’t deliver. It’s been 8 years! What else do folks need to see to know we are never winning a SB with him under center? Some players are made for big moments. Dak’s not one of them. Never has been going back to his HS days.

cald0d30s0

Reaction score
For stepping outta bounds / particularly Jeff Saturday.

They absolutely shredded him - and insinuating it looks soft/gutless.

It wasn’t a case of him, not knowing where the sideline was it was a case of him, not putting his head down and getting to the pylon ( the orange pylon not to be confused with Terrance “ pylon “ Steele)

They showed the replay about six times, and I have to say I agree with them weak weak stuff from the Cowboys and Dak Prescott.

They called us the NFC version of the Miami Dolphins.

The entire panel has had enough of the Cowboys and their choking ways.

Kyle Brandt in an eagles jersey laughing joking ripping Dallas.

Don’t turn the TV onto till Sunday.
It’s a TV show, they get paid to get TV rating, not to inform and/or educate people on football. So yeah…

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GMF is stupid then.
Most of it was stupid and after Kay Adams left, as well, Nate Burleson left, and Jamie took over, though she is decent at times, it is even worse. McCourtny is ok, but not nearly as good as Nate was.
I tune in off and on, but yeah, most of the show is crap. Why do they insist a 6 hour show, and they repeat much of it. I guess they can't think of anything better.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Prescott should have stopped the 2 TDs in the 3rd when he helped carve a lead after the half. His defensive skills are terrible.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow………harsh
We have fans openly admitting to wanting us to lose, and Dak to fail.
There is no doubt in my mind, that some secretly root for him to get injured. They just know better than to post it. Which is amazing, that they don't.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
What did they say when he went for the goal line head first, gave up his body and was flipped into the air? Haters are going to hate, including some of our own fan base.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Oh wait.....we went from my agenda to i dont have one?

Lets bring those goal posts back to reality.

Which is somewhere in the middle there.
;) ;)
yeah. sure. ok. you never have an agenda. can I make you feel better in any other way? why are you so insecure?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
we do. they do. but he stepped out of bounce...that's it. 2 inches. but you act as if that has anything to do with QB play. when in that situation he is a RB. we have also seen better OL play, you know it happens. OL men actually pass blocking, and not acting as the pylon.
If you think he did everything possible to get the ball to the pylon, that's cool.

A lot of us felt like he could have done more and that we have seen other players get it done in similar situations. That's all I'm saying.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you think he did everything possible to get the ball to the pylon, that's cool.

A lot of us felt like he could have done more and that we have seen other players get it done in similar situations. That's all I'm saying.
we have seen other players, more mobile and faster do it. he is not faster or as mobile. so I don't blame him for lacking that ability. it was bang bang. he tried to plant his foot, with eyes on the pylon and trying to leap and foot was outside by 2 inches. I have seen other QBs fail at it as well. I have seen QBs succeed.

the blame here goes on the OL and running game. we should be able to get two measly yards that close. we should be able to provide better protection. but we failed at both, so it then came down to a not overly mobile QB, out racing the saftey to the pylon during a scramble. it should have never come down to that. but that point is missed on everyone, because the focus is on placing blame.

shabazz

Reaction score
We have fans openly admitting to wanting us to lose, and Dak to fail.
There is no doubt in my mind, that some secretly root for him to get injured. They just know better than to post it. Which is amazing, that they don't.
Have you ever considered that they may not be posting it because they Dont want to see him hurt?

Criticizing a player is way different than wanting to wish bodily harm on them and I’m truly concerned about someone who can’t see the difference….perhaps some just project things on others that they themselves feel.

Sigmund Freud would have a field day here.

Nexx

Reaction score
someone name me the last big win against a good team that the cowboys were underdogs. a signature type win by Dak.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you ever considered that they may not be posting it because they Dont want to see him hurt?

Criticizing a player is way different than wanting to wish bodily harm on them and I’m truly concerned about someone who can’t see the difference….perhaps some just project things on others that they themselves feel.
WHAT?
Are you accusing me of that.
Have you ever read any of my posts that would suggest that. You are way off base here dude.
I am not a huge fan of Dak, but I certainly do not hate him. I root for him as he is our QB. Just as I did with Quincy, and I did not like Quincy, nor did I EVER wish him injured.

Even if you are some licensed psychologist, which I doubt very much, you are so wrong.

shabazz

Reaction score
WHAT?
Are you accusing me of that.
Have you ever read any of my posts that would suggest that. You are way off base here dude.
I am not a huge fan of Dak, but I certainly do not hate him. I root for him as he is our QB. Just as I did with Quincy, and I did not like Quincy, nor did I EVER wish him injured.

Even if you are some licensed psychologist, which I doubt very much, you are so wrong.
Have you ever read any posts saying someone wishes that Dak would get hurt?

No…….but you posted that you have no doubts that some our forum member really feel that way.

Shame on you!…….stop with the divisiveness