Go Cowboys! Let's win some playoff games

Eddie

Reaction score
Jerry wants to win more than any of us. The more they win, the more $$ he makes. But not just that, he's a Cowboys fan first and is super competitive. I do wish he would officially name McClay the GM and whenever they need to hire a new HC, I hope it's a super tough one.

Jerry WANTS to win, but has no clue how to.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This dude walks among us without supervision...!
As if you are any at all, prideful element. I don't ever need to as the likes of you to talk about football....arrogance by yourself is nothing more than a crap load. HEROE!

CCBoy

Reaction score
If you were to go by playoff success, Dallas is one of the worst teams in the past 25 years
Wow, glad I didn't waste time reading that nonsense. Thank you
Biased back patting going here. What was pointed to were factors affecting changes. Did Detorit win? Did Buffalo win? How come? You interject it was because of Jerry. No, they lost for football reasons. That means nothing to your clan of chest bumpers and excuse labelers.

Dallas has made it to the playoffs for 6 of the past 10 seasons...now, give no meaning to the fact. How many years has both Detroit and Buffalo gone without a Lombardi?

Now, you pair of twinkle toes, how many years have the 49'ers gone without a Lombardi theirselves?

Now give some more not true 4 and 30 numbers.

Go get a room...and do some mishief. I can use insult as well, dumb butts.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You do realize it they have a 1200 employees that work for the Dallas Cowboys it's a Major League corporation worth $10 billion he has layers and layers of management and people who have done this most of their adult lives meaning most of their coaches have 20 plus years of experience literally have been to Super Bowls and or won Super Bowls and you're telling me that nobody knows what they're doing and that they're just somehow blindly won 36 games two division titles and three straight playoffs in the last three years not even counting anything else but somehow you think there's not anybody Jerry has ever consulted anybody on the staff that's went to him and they sit in the big room and the round table and discuss how to make the team better you're saying that that doesn't happen at all that absolutely nobody cares and they're just throwing darts at a dart board and he hasn't learned a single thing in 33 years working under Jimmy and Parcells and many other coaches that have went to other teams and coached have been to Super Bowls you're saying you picked up nothing from that at all that's what you're saying somehow we tripped into winning regular season games but it stops there and nobody on the team has ever won anything in the playoffs except for don't answer that they have....

I still understand how fans think that Jerry just sits up there in a big giant Game of Thrones type situation and just listens to no one he has no consiglieri or anybody that he listens to even though we've seen that even in the way a mob is set up or even kings and Queens have consultants they don't do things on their own this is a big family owned corporation you think he's just sits up there and they just laugh and don't care and they've never learned anything in this business in 33 years

and you're gonna say that nothing good has happened in 28 years and then it's all been nothing but failures because we haven't got to a NFC championship game or a Super Bowl even though there's been longer droughts in this NFL and around other sports you know like the Dallas teams combined the other three only have 3 championships among the other three pro teams here and Jerry has three the Cowboys are waiting on #6 the Kansas City Chiefs had a 51 year gap the Eagles still only have one Super Bowl in their entire 60 year existence there are other teams that have none there are some that have won I mean you think Brett farve and Drew Brees both played about 19 years in this league and only have one Super Bowl each I mean you think it's easy that all these other perfectly set up perfectly structured management systems with a proper GM somehow our winning title after title and Jerry's the only one who's had a drought?/​
you're gonna have to come up with something better than that just because you're upset you're angry you want more you're super disappointed every year you're gonna keep bringing up the same old crap because your **** hurt but really without looking at the rest of the NFL and there's a lot of examples on why there isn't a magic pill or a big time blueprint that you just do it one way it just automatically brings a championship that's not how it works sometimes it's just cycles it takes time...

I'm pretty disappointed as well but I get it I'm a realist championships don't happen easily that's why the Texas Rangers it took from 1970 up until this last year to finally win 1 championship.... And I've already cited a few examples but I'm not gonna research this for you but many professional sports teams have gone through droughts like this it happens I don't care how they're set up you have to have some luck things come in cycles and I get it I'm upset as well but acting like they're clueless and that there's nobody that can help them and that they never listen to anybody I learned anything in this league literally has 33 years of ownership and GM experience and you're saying he didn't learn anything along the way and he just doesn't care and doesn't wanna win it's nonsense...

RoboQB

Reaction score
As if you are any at all, prideful element. I don't ever need to as the likes of you to talk about football....arrogance by yourself is nothing more than a crap load. HEROE!
Dude, take your meds!
Find someone to proof read your comments.
Hire a translator.
Do something. You’re not making sense.
Good grief... lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The bottom line is, you need a QB in conjunction with a top coach to win in this league. WE HAVE NEITHER.

CCBoy

Reaction score
His team has to win and that now falls upon the grounds, not upon talent or Coaches, but being able to maintain momentum and game rhythms. Those very aspects affected both games yesterday.

That requires players who have been in those playoffs and have the instinct and insights to over come in those very conditions. How many years has it been since San Francisco won a Lombardi? 29 or so?

CCBoy

Reaction score
The bottom line is, you need a QB in conjunction with a top coach to win in this league. WE HAVE NEITHER.
That is not the bottom line and a 12 win coach for 3 consecutive years and a Lombardi of his own. The team is still building characteristics that hold together in the intensity of playoffs. They as a team, are building experiences there still. The team is still a very young bunch as was Green Bay.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The ship of winning playoff games set sail weeks ago.
That was called the Mayflower, but we are already a Nation. I'm still waiting on THE response. Don't get blind here.

I certainly don't this kind of enemy on this site...

CCBoy

Reaction score
This dude walks among us without supervision...!
Run back to your job as curbside greeter...you present no challenge at all. How long have you served again...what, no one hears you!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not starting an argument but Switzer won the Super Bowl here with Jimmy's team. He had about as much coaching input in his four years here as the guy who kept the Gatorade cups filled.
Go have a beer or stay of the hill-billy balad circuit.

The year that Barry won, Jimmy was looking for another job while working for news broadcasting. WHY?

Both Jerry and Jimmy put together the talent to win. BOTH!

When he was fired, Barry Switzer continued the winning the winning and he took that team to the Lombardi. Not Jimmy.

That is then when the ability to make such a team changed to the cap and draft era. Things changed.

Now tell me how many Super Bowls were won from the '94 by San Francisco? Perspectives involved...

CCBoy

Reaction score
LOL...OP posted this exact post to me and then basically claimed he was a better fan than me because he isn't sick of losing or something. I guess he thought it was so good that it deserved its own thread.
Nope, Pinnochio, I made a review and redid the writing...back to your nose growing. Cry on your quarter or create an OP of value of YOUR OWN. I'm on a sporting venue for Cowboy FANS.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry wants to win more than any of us. The more they win, the more $$ he makes. But not just that, he's a Cowboys fan first and is super competitive. I do wish he would officially name McClay the GM and whenever they need to hire a new HC, I hope it's a super tough one.
He no longer needs the protection of cash flow protection to have a good label now. I agree, he could grow a step and not gamble any product in the change.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I respect your opinion. It was a fair synopsis of Dallas' GMs (two) and and notable SB coaches (two.) Shakespeare would have congratulated your loyalty. I do appreciate the recent successes and there is something to be said for the quality of drafting. There is, however, a lack of accountability. And, "let them eat cake," is not a sufficient answer.

edited
I agree on accountability. He gives up to much discipline to protect from injuries. Get some younger offensive linemen and let's go...