Twitter: Go Get Quinnen Williams: Available

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I would need to actually watch this guy..

In general though if a player is an elite talent and the team is looking to get away from him I like the idea of trading.

We desperately need a force in the middle of this team. If he can be here for the next 5-8 years for us then i'd capitalize on the opportunity.

It's like Minkah Fitzpatrick.. That was an opportunity to get possibly the next Earl Thomas and a great leader.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Doesn't he have a brother in NFL who's an OLman? They're like half-brothers???

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
If I felt like we’d be in the bottom half of the 1st, I’d do it. But we’re probably gonna have a top 5 pick.

Aven8

Reaction score

In general though if a player is an elite talent and the team is looking to get away from him I like the idea of trading.

We desperately need a force in the middle of this team. If he can be here for the next 5-8 years for us then i'd capitalize on the opportunity.

It's like Minkah Fitzpatrick.. That was an opportunity to get possibly the next Earl Thomas and a great leader.

Ughhh, Fitzpatrick.......what a steal!

RS12

Reaction score
This team is desperate at DT. Looks like the red sea parting every week. The draft is not great in D Line talent this year. I would certainly be interested if the price was right.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Im still so mad we didnt even make a play for Minkah. Hes transformed that Steeler defense.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
This team is desperate at DT. Looks like the red sea parting every week. The draft is not great in D Line talent this year. I would certainly be interested if the price was right.

I think the Jets will want a 1st and 3rd but will probably take our 1st alone since it’s looking like a top 10 pick.