Go get Suh now

heir

Reaction score
Overall, I'm not mad at the idea with Hankins out and I normally don't rush to the idea of making signings. The thing is, he wouldn't play this week vs Buffalo anyway if signed today.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I don’t think it’s the dumbest idea really either tbh and I’m a pretty positive fan. sure, he may not be ready for Buffalo but he’d be there for Miami, det,was and the playoffs. At worst he’s a huge body you can rotate in god forbid Hankins is out longer than expected or mazi struggles

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
I wouldn't be down on picking him up. Gives us another big body to rotate in/out of the defensive line. Plus, add his experience along with Hankins in giving Mazi some tips on how to play the DT position better.

dfense

Reaction score
not sure better option for now? Pay some owner under the table to cut one their dl players? Do something jerry!! Buffalo is gonna run all over us.
Buffalo will literally give the game to you if you let them. They try so hard to lose.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
not sure better option for now? Pay some owner under the table to cut one their dl players? Do something jerry!! Buffalo is gonna run all over us.
not sure if that's a bad idea. he can't rush any longer, but he can play run defense better than Mazi. he also brings a bit of a nasty attitude.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The eagles had 106 as a team...
But they were down big all game. They were having success running but got away from it. They averaged nearly 5 yards a carry for the game.

The d made big plays when they had to. But u cant always count on those turnovers to occur. If we face the niners again the run d is going to tested over and over again