Go get Suh now

FVSTONE

Reaction score
not sure better option for now? Pay some owner under the table to cut one their dl players? Do something jerry!! Buffalo is gonna run all over us.
It's time for BIG MM to suite up, play some D on running downs and call the offensive plays when the D is off the field..........LOL!!!!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
At this point, do it. Do whatever it takes to keep this train chugging down the tracks. Playoffs are around the corner.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Before we panic do we know how long Hankins will be out?
At worst he won't return until the playoffs. Rumors saying Dallas will bring ex-Raven and Patriot Carl Davis up off the practice squad until Hankins is back.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Yes! Just read a tweet last week that he's ready and waiting. I think is an excellent idea.......if you go back and look at his past he has ALWAYS taken his conditioning seriously. So him being in shape wouldn't concern me at all...........
he can stomp some heads for us…

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’m usually against these kind of signings but this one I’d be on board with. I think with the remaining games plus the playoffs with his age? I think it’s a no brainer, and a signing that could be a big ROI in the playoffs. He’s mean, he’s an enforcer, he’s won. Go get him!